Wilson gonna tap Mighty Mouse

Anyone else see this upset coming? Wilson is a beast.

Mighty Mouse better be 110%. I kinda hope he is sleeping on Reis a little bit.

Pretty sure if you are that positive he's going to win you can bet at wfa.com

bakobell - 

Pretty sure if you are that positive he's going to win you can bet at wfa.com

I dont bet on fights

If i could bet, i would bet on Wilson. People are underestimating him.

I don't know....No one has been able to make mighty mouse look human in the last few fights. He just kind of flies under the radar.....Destroying everyone.

hes done so well so long, he is now due for a fluke loss

lets hope so. The little fella's been pretty mouthly lately and I for one am sick of having to tilt my head down to hear it. 

I see an upset coming. Might be by KO to be honest.

Literally we have seen it happen to everyone. MM WILL get upset, is this the day?

Bobby91k -

I see an upset coming. Might be by KO to be honest.

Holy shit you guys just vomit out bullshit just to sound cool if you are somehow right.

Reis has never won a fight by KO and somehow he'll knock out arguably the p4p king?

Keep at it morons

Mighty Mouse is untouchable.Like Pride Fedor or a Juiced to the gills Andy. Believe it when I see it.

Mit - I don't know....No one has been able to make mighty mouse look human in the last few fights. He just kind of flies under the radar.....Destroying everyone.
He got dropped and almost choked out in his last fight

Did you see what MM did to that Olympic level wrestler? Hes going to maul Wilson, who I actually really like.

sagemma -
Mit - I don't know....No one has been able to make mighty mouse look human in the last few fights. He just kind of flies under the radar.....Destroying everyone.
He got dropped and almost choked out in his last fight
Did he? I must have missed that one...or was too drunk....Lol I stand corrected.

GaspareBJJ -

Did you see what MM did to that Olympic level wrestler? Hes going to maul Wilson, who I actually really like.

This all day

There is 0 reason to think that he isn't taking Reis seriously.

He's going for the record of most consecutive title defenses. We have every reason to assume that regardless of who he is training for, he is training to acheive that goal. 

Judge Mental -

Anyone else see this upset coming? Wilson is a beast.

Mighty Mouse better be 110%. I kinda hope he is sleeping on Reis a little bit.

I'll get your coat 

Lol

In fairness, Wilson did tap Might Mouse on his leg a few times after getting stuck in the armbar.