Wilt the Stilt vs Hugh Hefner

Wilt claims he banged 20k women, which equals out to about 1.5 women a day. 

do you think heff beat that number? 

I think wilt was bullshitting but maybe I'm wrong

Hef beat him and Wilt is full of shit

Wilt sounds like an OGer.  Anyone know his claimed IQ?

Hef easily had 5+ girls a night and all at the same time. Probably slowed down to x a week near the end but he's fucked way more than wilt

Ric Flair said that he bagged 10k women and I believe him.

3rdAveE - Ric Flair said that he bagged 10k women and I believe him.

Link?

Zeekman -

Link?

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/09/27/wwe-hall-of-famer-ric-flair-claims-hes-slept-with-roughly-10000-women

Even if Wilt is telling the truth, Hugh definitely had higher quality.

PatK - Hef beat him and Wilt is full of shit

This

I believe Ric is in the thousands, but I th no 10k is a high estimation.

Thats 1 EVERY day for 30 years.  I just don't see him having that kind of longevity and consustancy. 

I believe Flair over Wilt. Flair was in a different town every night year round for 45 years.

Ring Rats and Wrestlers don't exactly have the highest of standards.

Wilt deserves some bonus points for that 12 inch dong he had to have had. I'm sure most of those 20,000 were walking a bit funny for a few days.

hef always said he prefered quality of quantity in his sex life

Ric said in his podcast last year it was around 2500.  Wayyyy more believable.  

QTyp - Even if Wilt is telling the truth, Hugh definitely had higher quality.
Although I am just a bear, I wouls think quality really becomes fairly meaningless when you are banging that many chicks.

In terms of total number of unique poon, Id say wilt.  Hef had a harem of 9.5s.  The same 20 or 30 (that changed slowly over time) in the mix all the time.  Wilt was banging strange every night.

I would rather bang strange every night - that way, everyone is a new adventure.

'hot women' are usually lazy in bed.

There is no versus. They were tunnel buddies

EFM -

In terms of total number of unique poon, Id say wilt.  Hef had a harem of 9.5s.  The same 20 or 30 (that changed slowly over time) in the mix all the time.  Wilt was banging strange every night.

Yes exactly ... I think wilt had more variety but heff had in house pussy... literally 

Hef also lived quite a bit longer than wilt