Wimin drivers

Holy make your own lane, cut you off without signaling,speed up and refuse to let you in, speeding while your doing other shit like your make up drivers Batman!

I hope most Police Officers these days arn't falling for the "Look at me, I'm so cute, I didn't know I was speeding and or that was illegal so look at my tits so you won't give me a ticket" routine.

Jeebus!

*Preps "THE BAG"

JNaks,
to quote you "Don't judge me man!" LOL!

Most people have to pay a bunch of singles to get the view I get sometimes. But I agree with you. some of the worst and careless drivers I have seen have been female, regardless of their age.

tell us something we don't know!

*wiminz = teh bad driver

remedial driver training w/ me for the cute ones. i can fix them. fo realz

My name is SUB, and approve of this message

Im in left lane H1 east bound going about 65 when blackbenz girl gets on the freeway from kapiolani on ramp. She gunz the benz and proceeds to start working her way to my lane pretty fast. she speeds up in front me and cuts in front of me but I think nothing of it b/c she wants to go faster than normal traffic.....

not.

she immediatley pics up her cell and and now Im doing 55 in the left lane following blackbenz girl. wtf?!

Same thing with me!

Car guns past me in one lane, cuts in front of me in the other (NO signal), then slooooows down!

I tailgate the car and see its a chick!

I have Mad Max Beyand Thunder Dome vision going on in my head.

Don't you love it when teh wimin have that "i'm a women, i don't need to look, signal, break, gas, or give a shit attitude" while driving?! FAAAAAHHK!

Today, i get the green light to go straight. Chick come flying around right turn without stopping and without even looking.

i fukkin need a burly er horn. Fuk this high pitched Honda SHEIT!!!

I have a nice Horn connected to a Whalen speaker in the grill of my Mustang and it is SWEET in instances like those.

eyeRspaz - take away liscence from all wimmin imo

We can't do that, how'd they go to the store and do laundry for us?

ehem.. I KNOW you guys arent talking about me! Just thought you might like to know, I work in the auto repair biz, and to be honest, most of the cars that are repaired here are from accidents caused by......men! We actually have quite a few repeat customers. Although I have to say, most women can not park or maneuver through parking garages very well; they tend to have those yellow poles "jump out at them" a lot, lol.

We get into wrecks tying to avoid the wimins. lol

Funny thing, a lot of the girls who have a lot of guy friends admit that women drivers suck, and say that they are not one of "them". Ha!

but seriously, if they post on the hg, chances of them being a bad driver is probably smaller. takes a "special" kinda female to post here. lol

SUBdudeHI - We get into wrecks tying to avoid the wimins. lol

Funny thing, a lot of the girls who have a lot of guy friends admit that women drivers suck, and say that they are not one of "them". Ha!

Taking defensive driving courses might help. Just kidding.

I too will admit there are a lot of bad women drivers out there, but Ive seen a lot of men drive just as bad.

Oh, and I still insist I am not one of them :P

FCTV808 - but seriously, if they post on the hg, chances of them being a bad driver is probably smaller. takes a "special" kinda female to post here. lol

Thank you. Ummm... by the way, what happened to all the other females on here? You guys talk them all in to joining, then you scare them away:(

Cmon girls, need some back here!

wimin who are good drivers

are like

wimin on teh HG....

There are non. Ha!

kidding, don't ram me with your car ;) hehehe

Madmada - 
FCTV808 - but seriously, if they post on the hg, chances of them being a bad driver is probably smaller. takes a "special" kinda female to post here. lol

Thank you. Ummm... by the way, what happened to all the other females on here? You guys talk them all in to joining, then you scare them away:(

Cmon girls, need some back here!

hillary is in brazil right now and has replaced us w/ brazos.

mrsbjjtek is still lurking, but more preoccupied COLLECTING BILLS and REPO. shivers

havne't seen the SASes in a long time

epc, realized that she could tap most of the forum and left?

were there others?

woman drive? Someone tell my wife sheez

- Matt awesome #509

when that happens to me I look at them and wish upon her a bad case of date rape.

not kidding.

JIMMYNAKS - when that happens to me I look at them and wish upon her a bad case of date rape.

not kidding.

Date rape is a little extreme . . . There are bad woman drivers I have to admit, but I do know of some bad men drivers too.