Wimpy ass handshake

Saw an og thread and it made me think "you know what really grinds my gears...?" It's after the class bows out and when the line begins to shake hands and you get those people that , oh so gently, lay their hand on top of the atoms that encompass yours. I immediately want to let off an uppercut left hook right hand and lay them to the deck...or for this thread, just lift them through the roof and Bury them into the mat with a judo throw. In order to be the change I want to see in the world I'll make a public service announcement to all white belts since they are the future...shake a hand the way it was meant to be shaken. Like a goddamn man. (This goes for women too) Phone Post 3.0

This is a result of affirmative action Phone Post 3.0

your hard on women,thats how they are taught to shake hands

Noted lol Phone Post 3.0

Any of you with kids, take a second tomorrow and show them how to shake hands correctly and look the other person in the eye while they do it. Phone Post 3.0

On the flip side, have you ever had sore fingers from training and shaken hands with some Grizzle Adams motherfucker that just crushes it? I don't like that either.

ColeMillerATT - Saw an og thread and it made me think "you know what really grinds my gears...?" It's after the class bows out and when the line begins to shake hands and you get those people that , oh so gently, lay their hand on top of the atoms that encompass yours. I immediately want to let off an uppercut left hook right hand and lay them to the deck...or for this thread, just lift them through the roof and Bury them into the mat with a judo throw. In order to be the change I want to see in the world I'll make a public service announcement to all white belts since they are the future...shake a hand the way it was meant to be shaken. Like a goddamn man. (This goes for women too) Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, what you should do is correct them right then and there.
Slap them on the forehead and say "what was that? a charade? do it again...this time with freering"

trust me.

A handshake without freering is just a handclasp or handcaress

CraftyHobo - A handshake without freering is just a handclasp or handcaress

basically a lisp made flesh

I'm with you. After class we all like up and now to the mats and shake hands. Most of the guys shake so fast, it's to the point some are almost racing. Not racing but zero appreciation for their training partners. Phone Post 3.0

Representing the double X chromosomes...weak handshakes are the worst. They either leave me feeling icky or like I should have curtsied instead. Phone Post 3.0

What the hell is wrong with some people?

Firm handshake, not a captains of crush grip strength test, and eye contact.

Anything else is unacceptable.

I don't shake hands, I give hugs.

Yes, I feel disrespected when somebody shakes my hand like their arm is made out of cartilage.

VU to all the firm handshakers. 

Shake hand hard, slap butt with free hand. Linger and pause for effect Phone Post 3.0

I always grab the forearm and imagine I'm Schillinger meeting his brothers. Phone Post 3.0

I give everyone a firm handshake hug, with 2 pats on the back.

White belt woman on board.

points at self

I'm not even talking about ppl without a firm handshake....like I said it's like these ppl are laying their hand on the atoms surrounding your hand. It's so delicate it's upsetting. I sometimes think I'm being messed with like they're making a mockery of me then I realize they must just have that syndrome that Mr. Glass has in unbreakable. Phone Post 3.0

I feel bad, but due to some severely fucked up fingers, my hand shakes are weak now. I dread every time I have to shake someone's hand lol. Every once and a while, some dick bag feels the need to be a tough guy and crushes my hand and I have to try and keep from yelling in pain. Phone Post 3.0