Win a PainFactory T-Shirt!

MMA Opinion is starting their Comment Contest today. Simply leave comments, and whoever has the most by 9/20 wins a Pain Factory t-shirt of their choice!

I could pull mad bitches in those shirts!  Needs more skulls though.

I like the top shirt

Don't like the first two; really like the third one.

No pitbulls ??

The first one looks like Kane from RoboCop 2.

Like the bottom two. Top one, not so much. Don't care for the "from the cradle to the cage" either. Makes me think of child abuse.

Bottom pic is my choice out of the three.

Really? I personally think the second one (in blue) is the best...I normally like reds and greens, but I really like that color blue with the white.

Plus David from the Pain Factory is a really awesome guy who designed the shirts himself...if you have ideas, post them up here and I'll relay them over to him.

I like the "colors" of number 2,but I like the picture of number 3.

I guess you could mix them up, but you'd have to keep the Japan flag in red...

We'll have more contests with the Pain Factory in the future if this one works out well...we've only had a few people comment on the articles on the site, but it's only been a day so far.

Click here to go to MMA Opinion.com to begin reading and commenting!

Granpa - Like the bottom two. Top one, not so much. Don't care for the "from the cradle to the cage" either. Makes me think of child abuse.
LOL @ child abuse...I don't think he meant directly from a cradle to a cage...funny interpretation though. :)

TheTFC - Bottom one looks like Mumra from the Thundercats.

Wow, I didnt know ThunderCats jumped the Shark...

...maybe literally

There's a lot of rabble rabble going on in this thread...a little too much, perhaps?  : |   <--- straight face

Hey everyone, the contest ends in two days! There's plenty of chances to win a pretty sweet shirt for nothin'! NOTHIN!