Win/Loss, HHH comes out on top at WM

And this is why. 

This is the main photo on WWE.com as I write this. Words cannot describe how much I hate this picture. 

HHH Wins- He beat that big bad bully and brought back honor to the McMahon-Helmsley name.

HHH Loses- He went down fighting and will get a Flair/HBK esque send-off. 

I see two problems with this. 

A- HHH had an amazing career, (I will be the first to say he's a first ballot HOF'er and I loved his work pre-2002) but he's still no where near the likes of HBK/Ric Flair. 

B- HBK and Ric Flair were still -actively- wrestling when their retirement stipulation was added to their matches. HHH is coming out of retirement for a retirement match. It stinks of ego... 

For weeks I've been rooting for Lesnar. After seeing the picture, I've started to get my doubts on who I want to win come Wrestlemania. 

Pretty much in the same boat as Winky;

Hiatch wins, he best the former UFC champ and got his win back, also defended his father in law.

With a loss, he stood up to the "bully" and fought valiantly against a former MMA champ. And then he'll get "insider" credit for putting Brock over. Phone Post

Honestly there is so much more for BOTH men to gain if HHH puts Lesnar over again.

It's the only good move for business here. If HHH goes over, he's simply not ready to take control of the WWE. Period.

Fragile ego.

or maybe HHH loses yet again and his "Game" character is retired and he still comes back to wrestle as his Hunter Hearst Helmsley character with that ghey frilly lace shirt gimmick he originally had.

People would be confused but he would have an excuse to grow his hair out long again.. lmao Phone Post

othree -

Honestly there is so much more for BOTH men to gain if HHH puts Lesnar over again.

It's the only good move for business here. If HHH goes over, he's simply not ready to take control of the WWE. Period.

Fair assessment. Jobbing lesnar for what he's making is stupid. Phone Post

You mean you guys wouldn't consider Lesnar a monster if his record was 1-2!?

It's not like he's losing to Harvey Whippleman... This is THE GAME, THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN, and THE KING OF KINGS Phone Post

^ You forgot Stephanie McMahon's husband... aka.. Mr. Paul Levasque McMahon.. muahaha. Phone Post

Jobbing is not an option...