Win Randy Couture Signed Gloves!!!

There is currently a raffle being put together a for a great cause, expose women to tools to prevent sexual abuse and rape, and at the same time expose MMA as not being just a bunch of thugs beating each other up in a cage. Click here for more information about the raffle and the cause.Currently there are almost as many prizes as tickets sold! Tickets are only $10. I'd appeal to people's sense of generosity during the holidays, or perhaps chivalry in helping teach women how to protect themselves, and those are great reasons to buy a raffle ticket. However, if that isn't enough, I want to appeal to your base greed. For only $10 you have a great chance of walking away with merchandise signed by some of the top names in our sport, Randy Couture, Matt Lindland, Mark Coleman, Jens Pulver, Ricardo Almeida... heck all of Team Miletich!Here is a list of some of the current prizes.3 T-shirts signed by Matt Lindland and Randy CoutureA few bottles of Light Force, the supplement used by the members of TQFC.A copy of Jens Pulvers new book signed by the man himself.A poster signed by members of Team MiletichA Banner signed by Coleman, Randleman and Wes SimsSeveral MMA DVD's (Exact titles TBA)Several Ricardo Almeida signed T-shirtsAlso a pair of MMA gloves signed by Randy Couture and Matt Lindland. (These may be auctioned, rather than raffled if not enough people buy raffle tickets... so buy now.)TTT this, and follow the above link to find out more info, or even better, just go to PayPal and buy send $10 to aml1107@hotmail.com to get in on this great opportunity to do good things, and be a good person during the holidays while really getting a great chance to win kickin' prizes. :)Jonathan

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

When folk donate, how bout giving a shout out so we can give you props, and to encourage others?

"There is currently a raffle being put together a for a great cause, expose women to tools to prevent sexual abuse and rape, and at the same time expose MMA as not being just a bunch of thugs beating each other up in a cage."

I'm sorry but how exactly is this a 'cause'?

Teaching women self defense is not a cause. It's something they have been freely able to learn for years. Also, how is 'exposing MMA as not being a bunch of thugs' a cause?

This is weird. It just sounds like this was the best 'cause' you could think up at the time.

redneck ur not a mod anymore dude?

Cause(kôz)

A goal or principle served with dedication and zeal.

"redneck ur not a mod anymore dude? "

Never was, dude.

"A goal or principle served with dedication and zeal. "

Oh, then I guess anything qualifies as a cause.

I might set up a paypal account for the "send me your unwanted beer" cause.

my bad thought you were a rednamer = mod? my bad i must be blind

"my bad i must be blind "

You know what causes that, dont you?

"I might set up a paypal account for the "send me your unwanted beer" cause."

As long as you serve it with dedication and zeal...

Redneck,

The "cause" is actually the fight against sexual assault and rape. The story is long and can be found on other threads. Boils down to me being invited to represent MMA at a convention being held by the New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault (www.njcasa.org). They are interested in learning how MMA (and the individual arts) can be helpful to women in terms of preparing them to defend themselves and escape confrontations of this sort.

Debi and I decided it would be great (in addition to attending the convention and speaking, distributing information etc) if we offered the women a free 3 or 4 hour self defense seminar in order to SHOW them what MMA is about and how it can help them and their cause. The money is being raised to fly Debi out here and put her up in a hotel, she is doing the rest for free.

ALL the pro's listed above REALLY stepped up. I've always known them to be great people but I didn't expect them to be as eager to help out and to do it so fast. Ricardo Almeida in particular is sending ME follow up emails to make sure he is able to help out! And the man from Light Force donated 8 BOTTLES!! So step up, go to paypal.com and donate some money. My paypal account is AML1107@hotmail.com!

One last thing, if you're really strapped for cash and can only afford to donate $5 (or less) don't worry, i'm still going to enter you into the raffle. There are plenty of prizes.

Thank you all, and especially Wildcard, for you're support.

Adam

ttt