Windshield chip, what do?

Got a little bullseye right where I look out of the 'ol windscreen. I tried a little kit already and it helped but didn't go away.

Should I take it to a windshield shop or get a highend kit? Phone Post 3.0

Most insurances replace for free. Ride it out until you can't and then get it swapped out. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Most insurances replace for free. Ride it out until you can't and then get it swapped out. Phone Post 3.0

Most insurance companies repair cracks smaller than a dollar bill for free. Replacements usually go against your deductible.

Contact your insurance company, OP, tell them it's a small crack, they will get you in touch with safelite who will then come to your location and seal that small crack so that it doesn't spread any further. Get on it, now.

What's that?

I have geico and it literally took me two minutes to go online make a claim and set up a time for them to come to my work and replace it

Kid Crucial -

I have geico and it literally took me two minutes to go online make a claim and set up a time for them to come to my work and replace it

Yup. It's super common for instance companies to replace windshields and even come to you to do it. Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong -
Malvert the Janitor - Most insurances replace for free. Ride it out until you can't and then get it swapped out. Phone Post 3.0

Most insurance companies repair cracks smaller than a dollar bill for free. Replacements usually go against your deductible.

Contact your insurance company, OP, tell them it's a small crack, they will get you in touch with safelite who will then come to your location and seal that small crack so that it doesn't spread any further. Get on it, now.
This and whatever you do don't try and repair it yourself. Phone Post 3.0

On my car insurance chip repair is free, but replace has a deductible.

I have a $500 deductible and every windshield place was way less than, except Safelite.

Learned this last year. Phone Post 3.0