Wing Chun guy cries at M1 tryouts

FloridaStriker - 
Dougie - 
FloridaStriker - win chun guy just beat up your boy with ease UG. What do you have to say for yourself faggits?
 I think the wing chun guy will do well on a local circut due to size and strength but will get eaten alive by pros.

That's what I think, bubbles..
I still remember when Lyoto was still fighting on those lame circuits...
Yeah, this guy is no Lyoto.

BuddyRevell - 
abenny - blue namer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Nt2YSTNNA

the ref starts the fight almost before they close the cage door LOL!

LMAO!

There's something I just don't like about the guy. I like the wing chun part, makes it interesting. The ring entrance and fight celebrations are irritating

I've been a martial artist for many lifetimes. Not just 27 years in this life. (3:40)

whoa

Obasi is on another level. Clearly

I dont get it

Dougie - 
FloridaStriker - 
Dougie - 
FloridaStriker - win chun guy just beat up your boy with ease UG. What do you have to say for yourself faggits?
 I think the wing chun guy will do well on a local circut due to size and strength but will get eaten alive by pros.
That's what I think, bubbles..
I still remember when Lyoto was still fighting on those lame circuits...
Yeah, this guy is no Lyoto.

lol we won't ever know that now will we?

lol @ untrained people fighting eachother

roadblock - The interviewer is adorable.

I found her to be quite sexy as well.

If he keeps fighting and winning he will get his shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_3F6Zwbp9E

that's him blowing up, youtube version.

I work for INASECTV's MMA Confidential... PM me if anyone has any interests, comments.

I'm sure you guys are just going to blast it anyway ;)

Have fun.

OMG!!!

he should have tooled that M1 fag

It does kind of suck that the guy told him he was no good because he could not throw high MT kicks... Shawn does not throw high kicks they are not part of his style.

I respect that he wants to keep doing wing chun. 

PTM2020 - 
roadblock - The interviewer is adorable.

I found her to be quite sexy as well.

As hittable as many Puerto Rican girls from New York. 

interesting stuff

not mentally stable imo

They both have a point, but Obasi claiming that he will never train Muay Thai is silly. I have a ton of respect for guys who want to use a certain style, but twithout training multiple striking and grappling arts you cannot succeed in MMA today

I forgot to mention how cool it is that Benicio Del Toro is promoting for M1 now.

for later lolling

MushroomHead - I don't see why people are hating... The guy is a more legit fighter than like 70% of the green-namers on this forum.

Lol this is so true. Fools fight in a bar for $25 and then come on here asking Kirik for a green name because they are a "pro fighter." Gimme a break...