Winky Wright VS Tito Trinidad

looks like this fight is a go for May, should be a great one. Winky is one of the most underrated fighters out there IMO and I think he will beat Trinidad

Im really excited about this fight.

Tito by KO in rd 8

Tito will win. Winky is very good, but Tito is a great fighter. Bigger too.

MAAAAAAAAAAAN i can't wait for this one

should be a great fight - really looking forward to this one!

Winky by decision.

tito

yea Tito is bigger but Winky is very awkward to fight

awesome fight, can't wait!

I can guarantee you Tito opens as a decent sized betting favorite against Winky.

A) His name is Felix

B) He will win by KO

TITO ALL THE WAY! WINKY GETS HIT AND HE CAN'T GET BY TITO.

WINKY COULD BOX. I THINK THE WINKY OUTBOXES HIM FOR A FEW ROUNDS THEN TITO KO'S HIM.

I GREW UP IN PUERTO RICO AND EVERYTIME TITO FOUGHT THE ISLAND WAS IN A PARTY MODE. ON FIGHT NIGHT 7PM IT WAS HARD TO FIND DECENT CHIPS AND BEER AT THE SUPERMARKET.

Tito will beat Winky ;) Felix is a hard puncher and has something to prove he wants Hopkins!!

Winky may be awkward to fight but so was Ricardo Mayorga. More so in fact than Winky. Mayorga also has ridiculous power. I think this'll be a great fight with Trinidad being the victor, by way of knock out in the later rounds. I truly think Tito will be too much for him.

As for Tito having something to prove and rematching Hopkins, he don't want none of that. Hopkins would have his way with Tito again.

dont they have one common opponet? Vargas beat winky, though to be fair it was a VERY close close fight with many thinking winky won,....anyways i think if Tito is as sharp as he was against mayorga he will win but who knows cause winky is a great southpaw fighter and can throw people off with his style.......will b e a great fight

winky by ko round 11

Winky by KO? No chance. Winky couldn't hurt a blown up welter in Shane Mosley(in two fights); the same blown up welter who got put down by Vernon Forrest. Winky has a great defensive style, solid jab and works well behind the jab when coming forward. Tito likes to come forward to and bounce that left hook off his opponent's face. I think this fight will be decided by who is able to come forward more successfully... plus, Winky has a good beard and I don't think he has the power to work on Tito's somewhat vulnerable chin.

I'll agree with Mr. Franchise on this one. Despite popular opinion, I think Winky can take it in the later rounds. Good defense combined with a decent chin and solid work behind the jab can give him the win. I'm looking forward to watching these guys go at it!!

Winky will be knocked out. He's become a pretty flat footed fighter and his defense consists of keeping his hands high and blocking punches, rather than slipping or rolling them off. Anyone standing in front of Tito will suffer the consequences.

His arms, shoulders, and body will tire rapidly under Trinidad's power. Plus, Tito has an excellent body attack (which Wright will be open to with that high guard) and his best punches (left hook, right hand lead) are just coincidentally the most effective tools against the southpaw.

Winky is a good fighter, but Felix is a great fighter. He's not looked all that dominating against anyone recently other than Shane in their first bout and I blame most of that on his dad's shitty training and cornering. ("Keep moving to your right son" lol yeah... great advice against a southpaw dad)

He went life and death with Vargas, while Trinidad ruined him physically and mentally. He struggled with JC Candelo, who was subsequently dominated and KO'ed by Kassim Ouma.

Angel Hernandez also hit him square regularly in their bout. (Ever heard of Angel Hernandez???) and Shane gave him trouble in their rematch as well, despite being much smaller and weaker.

Wright doesn't have the speed, power, or movement needed to beat Trinidad. Also, his chin is overrated. (Am I the only one who saw him get buzzed by little Shane Mosely in their last fight?) He has his moments early, but gets brutally knocked out eventually. It wont take long for Felix to decide that Wright cant hurt him, then he'll start pressing in and unloading. The end will come late in the bout.