Winner of Kimbo/Shamrock to UFC?

Kimbo has won several bouts since his UFC stint and Shamrock could prove that he sill has something to offer after his recent rough patch. I wouldn't be surprised if Zuffa decides to snatch up the victor with a lucrative contract.

Immediate title shot in the UFC, IMO.

I have been trying to avoid this subject. But, really, who wants to see Kimbo OR Ken fight anymore ?  Bellator is looking for name recognition on a budget imo.

Ken is 51. Id rather see him fight Severn w 3 two minute rounds.

hahaha. 

*posted in a troll thread ! damnit

MrZipplokk - 

I have been trying to avoid this subject. But, really, who wants to see Kimbo OR Ken fight anymore ?  Bellator is looking for name recognition on a budget imo.

Ken is 51. Id rather see him fight Severn w 3 two minute rounds.

more legit than CM punk IMO two MMA legends are going to duke it out who wouldnt want to see this.

Traktor - Kimbo has won several bouts since his UFC stint and Shamrock could prove that he sill has something to offer after his recent rough patch. I wouldn't be surprised if Zuffa decides to snatch up the victor with a lucrative contract.

Kimbo hasn't fought MMA since Mitrione beat him in 2010.

Shamrock last fought MMA in 2010 also.

my biggest fear in life is that Kimbo/Shamrock goes longer than 2 minutes.

loves me some legend fights

RKing85 - my biggest fear in life is that Kimbo/Shamrock goes longer than 2 minutes.

That's Kimbo's fear also...

With Kimbo's granite chin, I cant see him losing to any current UFC heavyweights.

the winner should kickbox Goldberg in Glory. if kimbo losses he should fight tito after his bellator title run. ken should try to involve himself with whatever WWE is doing with mma fighters(chael,wand,baroni) if that wasn't some kind of joke

StrikingMMA - 
Traktor - Kimbo has won several bouts since his UFC stint and Shamrock could prove that he sill has something to offer after his recent rough patch. I wouldn't be surprised if Zuffa decides to snatch up the victor with a lucrative contract.

Kimbo hasn't fought MMA since Mitrione beat him in 2010.

Shamrock last fought MMA in 2010 also.

Kimbo has been perfecting his boxing which was already at a high level for MMA. He should be even more dangerous now in the standup exchanges since he has toppled many professional boxers at their own game.

Shamrock may not have competed in 5 years but he may have needed that time to heal up his body and reinvent himself so that he can come back better and stronger, smart move imo.