Winner winner chicken wing dinner!! Crystal Sauce

You lovely son of a bitch, you have a deep fryer in your house?!

That's glorious. What do you do with all the oil left over?

Crystal is the shit!!

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

i stopped using mine because of this very issue. Between the cost and mess with oil, it is just easier to order out. There is no shortage of places that make a good buffalo wing, where I live. 

Those do look top notch though. 

ufc98newb -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

i stopped using mine because of this very issue. Between the cost and mess with oil, it is just easier to order out. There is no shortage of places that make a good buffalo wing, where I live. 

Yeah, I come across really good deals on deep fryers now and then, but can't bring myself to buy one, since I hate throwing food/ingredients out.

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

I put it in a container (old milk carton, juice carton ...etc) and Throw it away. 

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
ufc98newb -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Yeah, I come across really good deals on deep fryers now and then, but can't bring myself to buy one, since I hate throwing food/ingredients out.

They're awesome!! Best fries, Beer battered seafood n wings ever

the_b00ts -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Doesn't everyone have a deep frier?

Team Fat Kid agrees 

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Crystal is the shit!!

YES 

opieandjimmy - Fried wings or fuck your mother!!

Si 

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
ufc98newb -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

They're awesome!! Best fries, Beer battered seafood n wings ever

I just reuse my oil if it's from potatoes, chicken, etc. Run thru strainer into container. Usually use several times before throwing away.

Bam57Bam - I just reuse my oil if it's from potatoes, chicken, etc. Run thru strainer into container. Usually use several times before throwing away.

I do this also, I thought he meant once finished n disposing 

I got a deep fryer a cpl of weeks ago,chicken chips an wedges are amazing.fucking game changer right there!  Love your work P,an congrats on the little one 

Milo Kerrigan -

I got a deep fryer a cpl of weeks ago,chicken chips an wedges are amazing.fucking game changer right there!  Love your work P,an congrats on the little one 

They really are!!

thanks bro 

Any tips, my fryer is seldom used cause I get super lazy sometimes but need to make some wings soon.

Temp, time...

TFK_Coconut Pete -

Any tips, my fryer is seldom used cause I get super lazy sometimes but need to make some wings soon.

Temp, time...

375 for 13 minutes

put chicken wings in paper bag, add some flour, shake bag to coat, knock off excess flour before putting in the fry basket 

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

I put it in a container (old milk carton, juice carton ...etc) and Throw it away. 

I use mine little by little to start a bbq. A little newspaper, some twigs all inside half a beer carton surrounded by log. Gets me going everytime, she said.

Hey, did you use any batter for those wings? I'll take the whole ones, wing tips are good eats!

Mmmmm