Winning fighter submits to sportsmanship

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyBZQlJ8VeA&feature=player_embedded
search function used, sorry if repost.

Thats weird

My favorite part of that video is the Prison City Fight League logo that was created by someone on this forum after the promoter did a contest thread here ( I think that Train Judo runs that promotion?).

That was certainly a unique way for the fighter to choose to end the fight Phone Post 3.0

Edit: Finally remembered Quincy's correct screen name

Respect, but at the same time it is kind of wack. A submission attempt would do the same thing without putting an L on your record. If you didn't want to hurt him, you could just win a boring decision with takedowns. To give up a fight you're winning is in a way disrespectful to your opponent, and a disservice to your own aspirations of a successful career in mma. You put a bs win on your opponents record, and take away his opportunity to be great by staging a miracle comeback. What if Shogun had tapped out to show mercy to Hendo in the first round? The HBomb would have never landed in the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Respect, but at the same time it is kind of wack. A submission attempt would do the same thing without putting an L on your record. If you didn't want to hurt him, you could just win a boring decision with takedowns. To give up a fight you're winning is in a way disrespectful to your opponent, and a disservice to your own aspirations of a successful career in mma. You put a bs win on your opponents record, and take away his opportunity to be great by staging a miracle comeback. What if Shogun had tapped out to show mercy to Hendo in the first round? The HBomb would have never landed in the 2nd. Phone Post 3.0
*edit 3rd round. Phone Post 3.0

Hey, the kid got some publicity out of the deal.

I think I kinda get it...  You're both amatures, you are totally outclassing the other guy, he's turing away, not putting up any real offense and just taking a beating.  What do you prove by knocking him out and possibly hurting him for no money?  But still....  If you feel that bad about punching people in the face, maybe fighting isn't for you. 

He felt bad only because the guy he was fighting was WAY out of his league but good point from "Knockout thought" in he should've gone for a sub.

She's gorgeous bros, admit the tranny fail

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamWcOX4hfM

Full fight for those interested.

John Kreese does not approve.

Full fight showed that the fight was a lot closer. Legit win for Jeremy as mike did not want to continue fighting for whatever reason he had.

CoughSyrupOD -

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamWcOX4hfM

Full fight for those interested.

John Kreese does not approve.

After watching the full fight there is no justification for tapping. The guy was never out on his feet, never dropped, shot successful takedowns, and was eating the guy's shots quite well. This is a legitimate loss. If anything, maybe the guy doing the damage started gassing and didn't want to find out what would happen next. I think it is horrible to take away the other fighters opportunity to come back. Not just that, but that was only the first round. That first takedown by the guy getting his ass kicked tells me he had a chance to do some damage later in the fight. BS tap, legitimate win for the other guy. Phone Post 3.0

VU, will watch full vid later!

The guy was barely winning and it was the FIRST ROUND.... The tap was bullshit, the comments that he would've sent the guy to the hospital if he didn't tap is delusional shit talk. The fight I saw was a good, EVEN fight that was stopped for whatever unknown reason.

The example I used in the other thread is like if I challenged a guy to a 5k race, he sprints hard 100m and gives up because he was beating my ass...

Is he just taking the piss when he raises his opponents hand at the end? How embarrassing for the other guy. I think id rather just get knocked out.

I don't agree with the tap just take the guy down to work on your ground game. But the guy who tapped was going to body bag the other dude standing that fight wasn't close at all. Phone Post 3.0