Winning fighter taps out!

2012 called they want there video back Phone Post 3.0

Robbie ruthlessly breaks faces - 2012 called they want there video back Phone Post 3.0

Really? I might have known, but despite my recent vow to never use the search funtion on here ever again, I did, and I went back the maximum 12 months with nothing showing..........not that, that ever means anything. Anyways, if I haven't seen it there's a good chance several others haven't seen it either, so fuck it, lets do it again!!

Robbie ruthlessly breaks faces - 2012 called they want there video back Phone Post 3.0

Boo hoo, Ive seen the video before but realize not everyone else has.  If things were only posted once think about all the shit people would miss.  

What a great display of sportsmanship

I've never seen that video before. Thanks OP! Phone Post 3.0

I hadn't seen this before. Thanks for posting. Have a VU as I am intrigued. Watching that clip, I took away great appreciation for the true spirit of competition. Honor and respect. He did not want to harm someone he felt he was punishing. I looked up the entire fight. I am now on the fence about his decision to concede at that point. In the spirit of combat, towards your opponent, it is also respectable to allow him the honor of going out on his shield if that is how it may come to be. And this was not so much a one sided fight. Mike put a lot of effort into that choke and Rasnar still looked to be very game after those punishing blows.. I am on the fence here.

When im bangin the gf I mean im puttin a real beating on the old sewer rat and i tap out Phone Post 3.0

seen it before....enjoyed watching it again......class act