Wired Headphones

I cannot respect someone that still uses wired headphones. Wireless are dirt cheap nowadays. 

I work with a guy so cheap he still uses the old $2 headphones with the black foam on the ears. 

6 Likes

I prefer wired.

I don't have to worry about charging them.

8 Likes

Doesn't make sense as wireless sound quality is lacking compared to wired.

9 Likes

Smokestack -

My AirPods are fantastic 

Wired audio quality is still better than wireless.

3 Likes

Smokestack -

I went back to wired for about 30 seconds after wireless. You don’t realize it but the sound of the wire rubbing on things is always there and insanely loud. I couldn’t take it. 

tenchu - Wired audio quality is still better than wireless.

Agreed.  Once the sound quality gets better with wireless, might think about it.

Until then, I guarantee there are no wireless earbuds that can hold a candle to my trusty sennheisers.

I gotta ask: To the guys bragging about wired sound quality, what bands are you listening to?

New AirPods sound great, ya tards.

1 Like

I’ve got wireless running headphones yet I 90% of the time use my iPhone freebie wired headphones, not actually sure why other than I’ve forgotten to charge the others before and had to run for an hour with no music 

Do you work with me?

I think wireless are for douchelords.. 

2 Likes

I still use wired. 

1 Like

If you are a true music lover, you use wired headphones, not fucking (wireless) ear buds.

2 Likes

Revenants -

If you are a true music lover, you use wired headphones, not fucking (wireless) ear buds.

This, you an even get close to the sound quality with wireless that you can with wired

"Huh ? Your post makes no sense, seems like you should favor wireless."

He does. Read better.

DropKick Joe -
Smokestack -

My AirPods are fantastic 

Air pods are not for high quality audio. Look at the SHURE In Ear monitors. THOSE are fantastic 

I don’t need in my life to have to remember yet another fucking thing to charge. I don’t care if it lasts over a week.

I don’t want to keep track, and I don’t want the battery to crap out half way through a run or workout.