Wisconsin Bjj Openmat

""I would like to invite everyone down for a Fundraiser open mat, Saturday, February 28th, 2004 at Henry Matamoros Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu School in Milwaukee, W.I.

The cost of this open mat will be $10.00 (cash only). The proceeds of this event will go to new mats at Henry Matamoros Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu School.

We, as jiu-jitsu fighters, know every jiu-jitsu fighter has different strengths and weaknesses, as well as every school has jiu-jitsu fighters of different weight classes and different belt levels. We all know that variety is the spice of life, and I think it is even more so with jiu-jitsu. Even different schools have different styles. We, as jiu-jitsu fighters, sometimes find it frustrating to go to a tournament and pay a large amount of money, only to grapple people of your own weight class and belt level; also, to have your tournament end so quickly with a loss or lack of fighters in your belt and weight bracket.

Our open mat will give jiu-jitsu fighters the opportunity to get many hours of grappling with many jiu-jitsu fighters.

The open mat will begin at 11:00 A.M. and will end at 5:00 P.M.

If you have any questions, you can contact me, B.O.B., at 414-431-1888 or by email at: bobjiujitsu@yahoo.com

You can also visit our website at: www.henrymatamoros.com for up to date information.

The school address is:

2653. A Kinnickinnic Ave., Milwaukee, W.I 53207""

Just passing on the good word for my sensei, Henry Matamoros

ttt

ttt because B.O.B. is a douche bag

I'm in Ohio, but I'll try to make it.