WISCONSIN JIU JITSU INVITATION

Guys Jeff is a Black Belt that is awsome that he is coming. Come with the intentions of having fun. I have an idea. we will be running a one hour rounds of 3 minutes rest 45 seconds and then go again, and then rest for 30 minutes to ask and to share knowledge and to learn. Follow the rules RESPECT is number one thing in my dojo. So no bad language or desrespect to anyone. Come and have fun is, FREE. Wisconsin Jiu Jitsu Rules. Henry Matamoros. Wisconsin BJJ pioneer.

Hey Henry -- Are you still teaching at the University?

Yes, I am why?

Joseph I need to get my fight against Royler on tape. could you get me a copy. henry

there will be at least a couple of us combat-do guys there. bob can't come though. he'll be in california for his sons graduation from the marine corps. he's spreading the word and encouraging everyone to go cus henry and his team consistently support our tournaments.

ttt

TTT!!!

ttt

TTT

TTT

So what schools are all coming, I see Fox Valley Grappling (Bill Krieg), Jeff Curran, Combat-Do, and of course Henry's guys. Any one from Madison, Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, Green Bay? Wish I could wrestle. The more the better. RED

ttt

Some of my guys from the Michigan Tech BJJ club will be
there.

Sweet! I got the day off of work. I will be there and will be bringing 4-5 guys/girls with.

cool Mark see you then.

Team Taint will represent, Coach Red, Tom,and Jimbo. We will all be there to demonstrate the flying taint lock. You gonna show your advanced Teabag moves?

I am coming around 12:00 and I will stay til whenever. I cancelled my plans to go watch the Wolves play in chicago. Looking forward to seeing everyone of my friends I haven't seen in a long time.
See you soon Henry!
ttt

Better ttt this, it's tomorrow.

ttt

What rash?