Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon, 25rushes/408 yards

Greatest offensive rushing performance in history, and he did it in 3 quarters.  Lock the heismann up and send it to Wisconsin, baby!

For those who missed the game, here is Nebraska's defense:

I hate you. 

dude is a STUD

I don't know if it's a record or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.  His rushing total for 2 consecutive games is 613 yards.  That's crazy.

23 TDs on the year.  

If he gets 178yds in each of the final games, he breaks Barry Sander's single season record.

He currently averages 191yds/gm

If anyone didn't see the highlights Wisconsin was down 17-3 and got up like 58 -17 lmao Phone Post 3.0

That's 16 yards a carry.... Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the Raiders. Phone Post 3.0

If Ball couldn't win the Heisman with 40 touchdowns, good luck to this guy Phone Post 3.0

Those Wisconsin guys don't fuck around when it comes to running the ball. In 18 of the last 20 years the Badgers have had a 1,000 yard rusher. Gordon is a beast, but the run blocking schemes Wisconsin is famous for deserve a good deal of credit.

Dane, Bennett, Ball, Gordon.

The Badgers can fucking run. Phone Post 3.0

All time rushing leader: Ron Dayne

All time tds: Montee Ball

All time yards single game: Melvin Gordon

Greatest player on Earth: JJ WAtt

MrBean - Those Wisconsin guys don't fuck around when it comes to running the ball. In 18 of the last 20 years the Badgers have had a 1,000 yard rusher. Gordon is a beast, but the run blocking schemes Wisconsin is famous for deserve a good deal of credit.
Always. Amazing the consistency they've kept for decades Phone Post 3.0

Any HL vids of his runs from this game? Phone Post 3.0

Imagine the fantasy points Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave - Dane, Bennett, Ball, Gordon.

The Badgers can fucking run. Phone Post 3.0
Dane was amazing to watch. Got to see him live a few times at camp Randall Phone Post 3.0

Rufus can suck a dick! js Phone Post 3.0