wish karo would have KO'd Nate

THe Diaz brothers need to be tooled.

Unmercifully. Somebody please kick these weasels thugs butts.

I cannot think of two lower, gutter trash in my life.

you would not say that to their faces..... BAN!

LOFL!

who has Karo ever Ko'ed??

I don't think he's ever KO'ed anybody..

I don't think its possible..

Go die in a fire kkm.

from what was shown Karo was being the ass.

Would have been cool if Nate did go out and talk with Karo and Karo tried to pull some crap then Nick layed him out.

How can you not like the Diaz brothers. Two kids who grew up tough, brings it for every fight and sticks to their guns when someone trys to punk them.

These kids are great.

"THe Diaz brothers need to be tooled.

Unmercifully. Somebody please kick these weasels thugs butts.

I cannot think of two lower, gutter trash in my life."

Hi Nate!!! Or is it Nick?!??!

Other than the idea of latinos with a lisp, I don't mind those guys at all. Christ, they do bring it to every fight. Great fighters to watch.

LOL @ "Other than the idea of latinos with a lisp"

BM21

yeah, actually karo seemed like the ass in that situation

at first I didn't like nate diaz' attitude in the show, what with him getting all riled up stupidly about something written on a wall.

I was thinking, "oh god, he's just like his brother"

but then he showed himself to be pretty cool throughout the show

maybe nick is cool too, but I haven't had a chance to see it

just, "fuck this fuckin that aint no bitch fuck fuck fuck let's fight"

I would like to see Nick throw a Robbie Lawler bitch slap towards his way.

Karo was the ass, but at least he spoke up about it on Sherdog. Kind of a lame explanation though.

Karo couldn't knock out Nate if Nate gave him a free shot. He could judo throw him on his head though.

o.o

I still like Karo, but he was to blame in that situation with Nate. Karo came on the show like he was the big man on campus and kept touching Nate and getting in his face. Nate was playing around and laughing at first, but you can only take so much before it pisses you off. Then Karo tries to act all tough and say's "you know who I am?" likes he's soooo bad-ass and should be bowed down to. The Diaz brothers don't give a shit who you are, if you're an asshole they will call you on it and defend themselves.