Wish me luck OG!!!

I was in a car crash a few days ago and was rushed to the ER. While in the ER, they did X-rays and a CT scan on my neck and shoulder. Luckily that was the only pain I was in. Anyways, yesterday I went to my Dr. to get the results. He told me that the scan showed a tumor and small fractures in my C1 vertebrae. I am going back for an MRI and a full body bone scan. I am not worried about the fractures as I am the tumor. I have an appointment tuesday after my scan and MRI to find out everything. I am just hoping that the tumor is benign.

It's not a tumor

Seriously best of luck man Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Phone Post 3.0

Best wishes bro! Hope everything turns out great for you! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck!!

Sending good vibes your way! Phone Post 3.0

I'll be thinking of you!!! Good luck ;) Phone Post 3.0

good thoughts.

Got results back from the MRI and bone scan I had on monday. The doctors have found another possible tumor in my lower back. I am having more tests tomorrow and I am meeting with a neurosurgeon and an oncologist next week.

Thank you everyone for your support thus far,

Jason O'Brien

Shit, another? Really hope its nothing big. Good luck man

I am scared, but if it is cancer. I am gonna make it my bitch!!!

A.C. Slater's Mullet - I am scared, but if it is cancer. I am gonna make it my bitch!!!
Word up! Kick it's ass! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck bro Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - 

LOL

Good luck man! Phone Post

Good luck!

A.C. Slater's Mullet - Got results back from the MRI and bone scan I had on monday. The doctors have found another possible tumor in my lower back. I am having more tests tomorrow and I am meeting with a neurosurgeon and an oncologist next week.

Thank you everyone for your support thus far,

Jason O'Brien
Best of luck man Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man, fingers crossed for benign, if not own that shit! Phone Post 3.0

Kick it's ass! Phone Post 3.0