Wisniewski vs. Prater in FFC XIII

Im also going to give this to Keith..

If he wins it is by decision

No way he subs Prater.

I am prepared to eat some crow on this one, but Praters ground game is great at 170. Not just solid, or slick, but great.

TTT for Keith in FFC.

Charles McCarthy would be a great addition as well.

The FFC continues to get stronger...I LOVE IT.

ttt for the FFC

TTT

I was hoping that Gardner was going to fight Prater. Oh well!

Dave

It appears KBeezy has hit the nail on the head with correct. These are two great fighters, both should be in Bushido or UFC. This is a huge fight and has foty caliber written all over that. With that said I pick Carlo by Swisha Housified beatdown.

its nice to see so many picking keith. i've never seen him fight so i can't say too much. however, it definitely says a lot about his skill level if people are picking him over prater. as i said though, you really have to bring it to beat prater. what impresses me about prater is that he always has a good gameplan and sticks to it. he also stays very composed. it looks like its going to be a great fight.

I have said it before, I will say it again and again....

KEITH WISNIEWSKI IN THE UFC....

Goodluck Keith.

-ShelbyGirl

A lot of tough match-ups on the horizon for me. I'm hoping Patrick's psychic revelation proves true. Either way I'm looking forward to fighting for the FFC who I've heard nothing but good things about. I've actually hung out with Carlo a few times, he's a cool cat and a very good fighter. Expect a high paced bout with a lot of power punches, but don't expect us to go to a decision as we both push the action.

Keith Wisniewski

TTT for a couple of class acts tying up in December.

I have to admit, im a HUGE Carlo Prater fan!!!

Ebersole (deserves another ffc fight), Indiana (home), November (birthday in november) i like you guys, you make things so easy and convenient on me. best of luck on this next one, hope to hear from you about Nov. (if you didn't already catch that drift)

lee or Rob,

i wrote to you guys earlier and said that I had a bunch of buddies that wanted to fight for you. I told Derek Noble that I would specifically mention his name so here it is. He's about as good at 170 as they come and I'm sure would love to fight the winner of this fight.

Nick Thompson

ttt

dnwsr,

Patt/Rothaermel & Gurgel/Gardner should happen in January (if Gardner doesn't move up to 170). Look for a monster 170 lb. tournament (over 2 events) to be held in early 2005 as well.

This fight though is going to be a war! Both Keith & Carlo are looking to put a stamp on this division and this will go a long way in doing that.

I made this match as it kept coming back to me that this is as close as it gets to a guy fighting himself in a mirror.

See you guys at the fights!

Rob

I would definately like to be part of that tournament if it is possible. My email is derrickd138@hotmail.com if you are interested in having me. I'm fighting Keith on the 20th of Nov. so we will see what happens there.

ATTENTION:

carlo prater WILL win

good to hear about those fights rob. i'll definitely be looking to that tourney as well. the 170lb division is stacked.

Derrick,

Shoot me an e-mail so I can keep in touch. Who is your representation?

Thanks,

Rob