Witcher 3 newG , still haven't ...

Ok it's say the newG is downloaded and installed but nothing has changed???

Anyone got any ideas Phone Post 3.0

No help Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

look in the gamerground. there is a massive thread about this game. maybe the answer has already been posted there. if not, someone there might be able to help you

If you mean the NG+ .. you need to have first completed the game and therefore have a save in which the game is completed.

After that, make a new game and you will get presented with the option to import one of your saves to play as NG+ which is just the regular game scaled up to your level and beyond..

You get to keep some equipment and components to start, all your levels and skill points.

Best to play on the hardest difficulty imo..

Yea ng is what I meant

So I have to beat it first ? Phone Post 3.0

Also stupid werewolf still glitchs on me Phone Post 3.0

YoungGunABKJ - Yea ng is what I meant

Lol yes. NG stands for NEW GAME, it's basically a way to continue playing a game that you have already beaten, without starting from the beginning (level and armour-wise) and doing everything over. Phone Post 3.0

IronWill -
YoungGunABKJ - Yea ng is what I meant

Lol yes. NG stands for NEW GAME, it's basically a way to continue playing a game that you have already beaten, without starting from the beginning (level and armour-wise) and doing everything over. Phone Post 3.0
Which in this game is well worth it.. My second play through has been vastly different than my first. Phone Post 3.0