witches target trump in mass occult attack

Christian leaders urge prayer to protect president against 'demonic realm'

It’s not just a political battle anymore. It’s spiritual warfare now.

Exorcists, witches and occultists in a number of magical groups are announcing plans for a ritual designed to “bind Donald Trump and all who abet him.”

It’s to happen this Friday at midnight at a variety of locations across the nation.

The rite calls on spirits to ensure President Trump will “fail utterly.” It also includes burning a picture of the commander in chief, visualizing him “blowing apart into dust or ash.”

Among the various spirits invoked are the “demons of the infernal realms.”

There is even a Facebook page networking those who want to participate in the ritual. Some media outlets are also looking to film whatever happens.

It’s not the first time anti-Trump occultists have tried to use black magic against the president.

Trump evidently overcame the curse, along with everything else in his way, to win the presidency a year later.

Still, Christian leaders believe these kinds of spiritual threats should be taken seriously and countered.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/witches-target-trump-with-mass-occult-ritual/

Just when you thought liberals couldn't become even bigger dorky losers.

Shit just got real.

Punchatoula - Shit just got real.

I fear the President may be too distracted by his newly acquired responsibilities and will not be able to adequately prepare against this new threat

God vs Satan in a battle over Trump. Awesome.

Fantastic.  Now we can get a large scale, real world demonstration of just how little impact the feelings of liberal snowflakes can have on the physical world.

wow, just when you thought the left couldnt get any loonier

Nothing will come of this, unless they roll a 36 with their 6-8 sided dice.  If that happens any basement dweller with a HP over 300 could change the course of American history.  Our only hope is that his diabeetus keeps him from scaling Mount Staircase out of lair (Mom's basement).

Lightning Bolt!!!

Expecto deportus!

youarewhatiswrong -

Fantastic.  Now we can get a large scale, real world demonstration of just how little impact the feelings of liberal snowflakes can have on the physical world.

Or this will be a nail in the coffin of Christianity as the mass prayers have no effect. I love being in the middle and watching the overly sensitive liberals and conservatives go at it. I can't wait for the voodoo dolls and Baptist snake dances!

Altofsky - Lightning Bolt!!!

I counter your lightening bolt with the "I know you are but what am I" spell.

Got the knife you sent last week. Freaking gorgeous!

Jackie Treehorn -
youarewhatiswrong -

Or this will be a nail in the coffin of Christianity as the mass prayers have no effect. I love being in the middle and watching the overly sensitive liberals and conservatives go at it. I can't wait for the voodoo dolls and Baptist snake dances!

If nothing happens, obviously the Christians were effective.  Can you prove otherwise?  The Christians are guaranteed a win here.  Easy game.

absolutely nothing will happen

Altofsky - Lightning Bolt!!!
Shield followed by 9th level meteor swarm

Libtard power activate!!!

MightyMorphinPowerReptilians - God vs Satan in a battle over Trump. Awesome.

The occult or wiccans have nothing to do with Satan. 

Jackie Treehorn -
youarewhatiswrong -

There is only one way to score these spiritual battles.

the group with the most grandiose hats win. I think the Catholics takes this easy.

jdsga - 
MightyMorphinPowerReptilians - God vs Satan in a battle over Trump. Awesome.

The occult or wiccans have nothing to do with Satan. 

lol alright dude

Nancy Pelosi trying something new......