Witching and bitching

Some ridiculous Mexican horror comedy in the vein of Dusk Til Dawn.

watch this if you don't care about subtitles.

Also hot Mexican lady plays a witch. Phone Post 3.0

I liked this a lot.

The director's made other even better films like Purito Durango and The Last Circus. The Baby's Room was pretty good too. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - I liked this a lot.

The director's made other even better films like Purito Durango and The Last Circus. The Baby's Room was pretty good too. Phone Post 3.0
Gonna have to check those out. I remember the cover of Last Circus from Netflix but I never got around to watching it. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Perdita Durango (like Borderlands) is loosely based on Adolfo de Jesús Constanzo, the serial killer, drug dealer and cult leader.

It stars Javier Bardem and Rosie Perez (who is actually good in this. She looks and acts like Tura Santana from Faster Pussycat). Screamin' Jay Hawkins also has a small role.

This is way better than it's popularity would suggest. I took the Tarantino crowd would have latched onto this for sure.

ferox13 - Perdita Durango (like Borderlands) is loosely based on Adolfo de Jesús Constanzo, the serial killer, drug dealer and cult leader.

It stars Javier Bardem and Rosie Perez (who is actually good in this. She looks and acts like Tura Santana from Faster Pussycat). Screamin' Jay Hawkins also has a small role.

This is way better than it's popularity would suggest. I took the Tarantino crowd would have latched onto this for sure.

Thanks for the info. I'm absolutely watching this one! Phone Post 3.0