with all due respect Sir, attn: Mr. Kirik J

Sir, I think we might have found the worst... Mod... ever...

from the CindyO Donation Thread, where folks have decided to show generosity to a lady that has done many nice things for this board, contest, DFW, etc.

GenErick - Threads like these suck.

Is it because she is so sick, that we need to give dough?

I give money when its due....

Wanna hear my hard luck stories?

I suggest we find a happy medium, mma.tv sucks.

Erick

obviously this is your board, but I spend a lot of time here, probably more than I should, and I surely hope that you do not feel the same way that this guy does, do you? trolls are trolls, but this is ridiculous...

just my 2 pence.  

As much as I hate to say it it's starting to feel like the Management here doesnt give a shit what goes on and when they do take action it caters to the trolls.  Its a shame how fast this place is going into the shitter.

I posted this in the thread about Harlem too.  A) Harlem would NEVER pull shit like that, B) I thought Kirik might've been paying attention.  But this is a much better idea.

Hope you get banned, you fuckin' deserve it!

Archer0545 -  As much as I hate to say it it's starting to feel like the Management here doesnt give a shit what goes on and when they do take action it caters to the trolls.  Its a shame how fast this place is going into the shitter.

this

It's an unintended side effect of selling premium memberships. Since guys are in effect paying to keep this place going, you can't say much against them or it discourages people from continuing to buy those memberships.

I've seen it happen at other forums who offered premiums, and I've seen it cause forums to collapse.

It's a very, very slippery slope.

clearly certain members on this site pay kirik to have 'special privilages' aka godsavethequeen and this erick guy....

wheres the integrity ?

reinstate harlemsavoy one of mma.tv's great mods that got his status taken away for no good reason other than gstq paying mma.tv management off to be untouchable... ive followed the trolling path of this gstq retard all year and hes even admitted to being special friends with mma.tv mods and threatened people saying he can get anyone banned on mma.tv. i have the messages in my banned account as proof.

im not trying to be a dick or anything but as a paying supporter of mma.tv id like to see something done about blatant trolling ... Not have the mod stripped of hid powers for DOING HIS JOB. wtf where is the integrity dude?

yes, yes it is

Sagiv Lapkin -  I just want him to read an email.

Too much to ask...

:(

how about paying 80 bucks to upgrade your account and it being one day short of a week and can't even get an acknowledgment of it being done? I've sent Kirik multiple emails and PM's, Chris too. not a single reply. Quik finally helped me, but can't do what needs to be done. I paid 6 days ago to upgrade my account and it still isn't done.

Chargebacks are a consideration. and if you can't even get action when you PAY them trying to support the site, how the hell can anyone expect any work to get done that doesn't bring in money? 

oh i completely agree there. but it IS interesting to see where the priorities are. they are certainly not here

at the end of the day it's sad really, I'm not sure how much money there is to be made here, but a couple rotten apples will indeed spoil the bunch.

basic modding is all that is needed, a laughable troll job is good for shats and giggles every once in a while, but daily, and then from a Mod? out of hand...

as far as the mod's go it doesn't matter who you have, there will be a line of people waiting to complain about them. but this is over the top regardless of who you like.

TTT 4 da Boss

how does one become a Mod?
sign me up, I'll get on it and fix the trolls!

is kirik in some kind of coma?

ShadoKhan - how does one become a Mod?
sign me up, I'll get on it and fix the trolls!
it requires fish hooks and kitty litter.

DreamFTW - 

ive followed the trolling path of this gstq retard all year and hes even admitted to being special friends with mma.tv mods and threatened people saying he can get anyone banned on mma.tv. i have the messages in my banned account as proof.

LOL

TTT

shit is crooked every where I guess...

DWNOMERCY - 
Archer0545 -  As much as I hate to say it it's starting to feel like the Management here doesnt give a shit what goes on and when they do take action it caters to the trolls.  Its a shame how fast this place is going into the shitter.

this

guy has an opinion. much worse things have been said about cindy o here. i hope she gets all the money she needs to get well. but this is silly.