WITH ALL DUE RESPECT , WHO HAS LESNAR FACED ??

A 40 yr old , who is a natural 205'er and frank mir twice ..... as of yet this guy ( for his size ) has not fought a true heavyweight ( thats in his prime ) ...

its hard to get excited about a loud mouth bully who has beaten 2 guys who were smaller by a large margin ..... 1 he tapped to and the other guy could be a grandpa ( randy )

Herring, granted not Pride circa 2002 Herring. 

He will face carwin ... but he will lose.  All's well that ends well.

any one could figure out rather quickly that .... fedor would own and destroy herring , couture , mir .

fedor is smaller than herring or mir and is maybe smaller than couture IF he was fighting at his natural fight weight .

he almost beat Herring as good as Jake O'Brien did

great and brock would own and destory arkovski, timmay, and rogers...

legkick .... i agree he would .

but could he finish hong man choi ?

eqard 1  - legkick .... i agree he would .

but could he finish hong man choi ?

good question

He is the most overrated fighter in MMA by far.

He is 1-1 with his best win and hasnt fought in a year and people have him listed as the undisputed no. 2 guy???

Its more how impressive he has looked than whos he faced tbh.

Legkick to the Head -  great and brock would own and destory arkovski, timmay, and rogers...

Rogers would kill Brock

Rashad's Official Nipple Tweaker - 
Legkick to the Head -  great and brock would own and destory arkovski, timmay, and rogers...

Rogers would kill Brock

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb219/CajoleJuice/commandowrong.gif

A win over Randy and Mir are good wins. Herring is also a game opponent.

That said, Brocks record isnt very impressive at all at first glance. Whats notable is that he was very green fighting these guys.

I give him the win over Herring based on sheer size. He was able to hold down Herring for 3 rounds without doing much damage. Sure he broke Heaths orbital but that was in the first round. It was also with a punch that if just about any of the top HWs would have landed would have completely wobbled or KOd the opponent. (granted that herring is very resilent). however, look at the gif again, Herring was pushed back and recovered before he hit the ground. IDK, it wasnt impressive to me and it doesnt seem like a testament of his cardio.

I thought Randy was doing a great job against him. Really nullifying Brocks size. To me, that speaks volumes about Randy and Brock. It says that Randy has truly great wrestling for MMA and that brock can be controlled. I think most of us hoped Randy would win but knew that the size advantage was probably too much for him.

I haven't seen brock V mir 2 for some time now but i recall Mir doing well and got taken down for trying to do a hopping knee against the fence. Then he got fuckin smashed. Impressive win for brock. Also, Mir V Brock 1, brock was smashing too until he was caught.

I think its safe to think brocks entire skill level is getting better with every training session. However, there are still so many questions about his ability it would be foolish to assume he is the best based on his record.

I respect him and think hes pretty great. Being a Fedor fan, i would worry that his size & wrestling control might be too much for Fedor. Still and yet, brock has a long ways to go in order to be mentioned with the legends of the sport.

gtfo, he retired Herring in only his 3rd fight.

Legkick to the Head -  gtfo, he retired Herring in only his 3rd fight.

You think a broken orbital and being held down for 3 rounds is why Herring isnt fighting anymore? The fucking guy is pursuing an acting career.

Rememeber what Fedor did to Herring when Heath was a top 5 guy. Too bad Brock couldn't do the same against a Herring not in the top 50.

With all due respect, who the fuck cares?

All this #s & P4P business is hype anyways. I think Joe Rogan's baked blog video said it best. Fedor is the man, Brock is a beast on the rise. I just hope we get to see them in the same cage soon!

I like Lesnar too but he was thrown into the spotlight immediately instead of working his way up the ladder, still needs to get several more signifigant fights under his belt and prove himself before any 'greatest hw' claims, though I notice he's not making that claim,Dana is. He's got the athleticism and attitude, just needs to keep learning, the big question is can he take a solid shot,not yet proven, if he can some fighters are in big trouble.

eqard 1  - A 40 yr old , who is a natural 205'er and frank mir twice ..... as of yet this guy ( for his size ) has not fought a true heavyweight ( thats in his prime ) ...

its hard to get excited about a loud mouth bully who has beaten 2 guys who were smaller by a large margin ..... 1 he tapped to and the other guy could be a grandpa ( randy )

What true heavyweight in their prime has Shane fought? Gonzaga? Randy fought him too and Lesnar beat him. Mir? Lesnars beaten him up too.

Shane and Lesnar are really the only huge "true heavyweights" who have to cut to get to 265 so saying he hasnt fought a "true heavyweight" yet is pointless, cause frankly, neither has Shane.

I know they arent the only ones who have to cut to get to 265, but u know what i mean. The only ones who have to cut and are shredded at 265.