With all the negativity on the ug

Say something nice about a fellow ug'er..

Pro Ice: Thank you for all the awesome threads.

Touch: I love all the photos you post.

Kirik: I had the same haircut as you once.

Carry on.

Rick Storm, Taz, Pescy, ChaosOverkill, Hocky, Card and many others that I'm forgetting...all outstanding posters. 

CRE is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well, just on pure comedy factor.  The Circuit City/Blockbuster comment he made yesterday was truly epic.

Inglorious basterds. Phone Post 3.0

I love Card! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Happiness Bunny, for being a positive and encouraging member of the forum.

Touch: I love the deadpan image titles.

I also like CRE

Sloppy Single Leg - Thank you Happiness Bunny, for being a positive and encouraging member of the forum.

You are welcome.

I am no angel, I have made my share of stupid comments. I try not to post when hungry, drunk or have just woken up. That's when I can admit I can be an ass.

For anyone who I have made a snide or stupid comment towards, I am sorry.

Kirik - 

Touch: I love the deadpan image titles.

Same, he ALWAYS delivers.

I actually enjoy ALL UGers.

I've NEVER voted anyone down.

In fact, my account, if a mod or Kirik checks has only once clicked vote down and that was in error using the app.

I messaged to see about taking it back but it was impossible.

So technically I've voted someone down once but that was error and I simply don't do it and do not believe in it.

Because mods will address actions that violate TOS and disagreeing with someone doesn't merit the action.

If I disagree, I explain why I do and hope for a discussion in which I possibly learn something and change my opinion or at the least see a point of view I previously did not.

It's a discussion board. It's for varying views not just agreeable bullshit. Sure, jokes fail but others make you laugh. Everything is of some value here whether it pleases you or annoys you.

Something good I have to say is I appreciate the passion here. The fact so many of us come from various places in the world with rich experiences to be shared. Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It - 

Rick Storm, Taz, Pescy, ChaosOverkill, Hocky, Card and many others that I'm forgetting...all outstanding posters. 

CRE is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well, just on pure comedy factor.  The Circuit City/Blockbuster comment he made yesterday was truly epic.

yup, replace your name with mine.

Touch's threads are great and all the people that keep on the fight day threads for fights and press conferences.

I like it here precisely because I don't always like everything I read.

I like Tim Hague talking velvet ropes, Sean McCorkle putting Jordy on his trunks, Ian McCall being honest, Joe Rogan's dragon jeans, ocbadapple sharing sponsor info, Hitman Dan sharing insight on clothing companies, Gritty's passion for pizza, the Lloyd Irvin saga which brought out passion for the good, calling out phonies stealing false valor, Frank's Fight and supporting those with honest and pure valor we can hope to be capable of exhibiting.

I love it here because we all love MMA and no matter how we may want to punch another in the mouth at times; we will band together with our common interest and respect and not allow someone else to even take a swing. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - I actually enjoy ALL UGers.

I've NEVER voted anyone down.

In fact, my account, if a mod or Kirik checks has only once clicked vote down and that was in error using the app.

I messaged to see about taking it back but it was impossible.

So technically I've voted someone down once but that was error and I simply don't do it and do not believe in it.

Because mods will address actions that violate TOS and disagreeing with someone doesn't merit the action.

If I disagree, I explain why I do and hope for a discussion in which I possibly learn something and change my opinion or at the least see a point of view I previously did not.

It's a discussion board. It's for varying views not just agreeable bullshit. Sure, jokes fail but others make you laugh. Everything is of some value here whether it pleases you or annoys you.

Something good I have to say is I appreciate the passion here. The fact so many of us come from various places in the world with rich experiences to be shared. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up

Here's two I didn't mention.

Chicago Tom , you have a beautiful set of testicles. I love them. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy a lot of different posters, I JUST LOVE THE UG, Cre is the most entertaining and hockey is funniest imo Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 
Happiness Bunny - 
Sloppy Single Leg - Thank you Happiness Bunny, for being a positive and encouraging member of the forum.

You are welcome.

I am no angel, I have made my share of stupid comments. I try not to post when hungry, drunk or have just woken up. That's when I can admit I can be an ass.

For anyone who I have made a snide or stupid comment towards, I am sorry.

Awww man, hungry, drunk, and groggy are my favorite ways to post.

Man, I hated the times when I could not remember even creating a thread and days later finding it on my subscribed list. Sometimes it was funny but most times it was dumb.

Beer can be a hell of a mistress.

I appreciate Killa Bee, Bec, Dan the Wolfman, Yves, McCorkle, Thug Rose, HD, Lil Heathen and a whole bunch of other pros that still post, and love to see Rogan and DFWjr popping in to whip you fucks into a frenzy. And sweet Jesus - respectfully Fred Ettish.

Thanks for sticking it out

Favorite storyteller: Goldenboy
Funniest: or Blupitt or McCorkle or OMA

Thumbs up.

I admire Thiaguys persistence. There I've said it. Phone Post 3.0

I appreciate all you guys that vote down Yellows welching ass on the daily. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes, did we just become best friends?