With Conor out who are UFC's top draws/stars

Anyone know?

1. Georges St-Pierre

I wish that social media follower counts reflected actual interest, but it’s a very small piece of a greater overall picture…

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/c7q5eo/the_askren_effect/

- YouTube

Molly Meatball McCann and Greg Prince of War Hardy

Khabib is a huge draw. GSP is in the same category as Conor right now: Not active, and probably maybe never coming back.

UFC via corruption has brought Jones back.

And that's about it. The last time the sport was this boring was the pre-Liddell era.

Nytron - 

Khabib is a huge draw. GSP is in the same category as Conor right now: Not active, and probably maybe never coming back.

And that's about it. The last time the sport was this boring was the pre-Liddell era.

huge draw where? On Instagram?

1 Like
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Google's Year in Search - Google Trends

Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Why post numbers from 2018 it’s almost 2020. Google trends is unreliable in the sense that Khabib trends much higher than GSP in google trends, but GSP is the greater draw. 

2 Likes
CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Why post numbers from 2018 it’s almost 2020

Because neither Conor nor Khabib have fought since 2018? Any more brain busters?

Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Because neither Conor nor Khabib have fought since 2018? Any more brain busters?

Khabib fought what 5 times since 2014? How can the UFC make money off of that type of activity?

CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Khabib fought what 5 times since 2014? How can the UFC make money off of that type of activity?

Khabib wants to fight 3 times in next 11 months. He’s the UFC’s biggest star now

Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Khabib wants to fight 3 times in next 11 months. He’s the UFC’s biggest star now

He has pulled out of at least 3 fights.

Jordan Burroughs: "I'm Not a Big Fan of Khabib" - YouTube

Bring Burroughs in

"Gold Never Gets Old" Jordan Burroughs Documentary 2019 - YouTube

I imagine Jones #1, DC #2, Khabib #3.

Tony Ferguson based on win streak and being exciting

Cyborg still?

CRE -
Nytron - 
CRE -
Nytron - 

International draw.

Why post numbers from 2018 it’s almost 2020. Google trends is unreliable in the sense that Khabib trends much higher than GSP in google trends, but GSP is the greater draw. 

Google trends is unreliable in the sense that I disagree with it. Lol

Askren has to be in there - major social media presence. 

Honestly, nobody comes close to the drawing power that Conor/Brock/GSP shared. 

Next closest is the Diaz Bros.

1 Like

Without thinking too much, I will tune in and watch any of these fighters if they're on a card:

Jones

Francis

Askren

Lawler

Masvidal

Tony F

Nunes

Johnny Walker

Khabib

Also, I will can’t wait for Diego’s next fight. Get that guy back on a mic asap! MOAH!!!

1 Like
spookEtheghost -

Honestly, nobody comes close to the drawing power that Conor/Brock/GSP shared. 

Next closest is the Diaz Bros.

No, next is Anderson Silva

If you are talking 2019 then here is the TOP STAR!!!

The biggest draw in the UFC is up for grabs. Artem and Paulie created more interest than any rivalry since wilder/Fury or Conor/Khabib.

Jones is probably no.1 right now but the UFC can't stand his guts (understandably) so now they're looking for some new guy to get behind.

As much as I like Askren, his career is almost over and I am not sure if it's smart business to promote him to a top draw.

Cejudo is another guy that comes to mind but just got injured. DC has only a couple of fights left..

If I were the UFC I would promote

Ngannou

Shevchenko

Zabit

Walker

Colby

Marty

and other younger guys that are going to stick around at the top for the next couple of years.