With GSP gone.....

Will the UG eventually be a usable forum? Phone Post 3.0

You seem to be having trouble using it so apparently not.

Where'd he go? The WFA?

Seriously, though- that place is exploding right now. Fanboys alternately laughing and crying while hugging themselves and shaking. Clueless newbs who can't decide whose nuts to hug. I think I even saw a "Rickson by Armbar" thread float by.

Madness.

Kmonk - Seriously, though- that place is exploding right now. Fanboys alternately laughing and crying while hugging themselves and shaking. Clueless newbs who can't decide whose nuts to hug. I think I even saw a "Rickson by Armbar" thread float by.

Madness.

LOL

So is the WFA belt vacant?

Yay I got to do it Phone Post 3.0

The chances of ever going to the UG without having someone come up for air during their mid morning zuffa suck fest to vote you down are slim to none.

They're probably all over there jerking each other off with gsp retirement tears. Phone Post 3.0

This guy is over there furiously searching for this thread.

Kmonk - Seriously, though- that place is exploding right now. Fanboys alternately laughing and crying while hugging themselves and shaking. Clueless newbs who can't decide whose nuts to hug. I think I even saw a "Rickson by Armbar" thread float by.

Madness.
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

I'll throw my .02 in over here.

I don't care that GSP is leaving. At all. Other than having some hope that a title fight might actually win in something other than a decision moving forward.

That being said, I'm really surprised Lawler got a shot at this. For a division everyone says is so "thick with talent" how does Lawler get a title shot?

I digress.

Oh the irony Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - 
The Horror -

I'll throw my .02 in over here.

I don't care that GSP is leaving. At all. Other than having some hope that a title fight might actually win in something other than a decision moving forward.

That being said, I'm really surprised Lawler got a shot at this. For a division everyone says is so "thick with talent" how does Lawler get a title shot?

I digress.

By winning three in a row including two over top ten opponents. Let me guess, you would have given the fight to Condit? Phone Post 3.0

Either guy would have been fine.

If Lawler is getting title shot vs. Hendricks, I'd put Condit vs. Shields. Both are ready to go.

You still have Maia vs. Rory Mac.

Ellenberger vs. Brown after they heal from injuries.

Stun Gun vs. Woodley if either of the two want a fight to solidify themselves as a top 10 WW.

And move this to the UG!

It opens up the WW division. I expect the title to change many hands.

He just needs time off to learn how to not post in the WFA. Phone Post 3.0

BKViper - He just needs time off to learn how to not post in the WFA. Phone Post 3.0
No buddy this was no wfa. UG's love of gsp's freshly shaving sack makes it nearly impossible to read Phone Post 3.0