With Rory out of the way does this clear GSP for

his comeback? Is it plausible he stepped aside to let Rory take his shot?

Would have been awesome if Lawler would have called him out. Phone Post 3.0

I believe he didn't want to fight his teammate and knew he was going to be in the hunt at least if not champ for 5 or 6 more years. Still not all the way through the kids prime but he was a serious up and comer and would have relegated Rory to his gatekeeper. I'm ready to see what is next for GSP

Rory is what? 25? I dont think he is out of the way for a long while. Phone Post 3.0

Robbiie has beaten him twice I don't think he'll get another shot against him but GSP would...

I'm wondering what's next for Rory. That nose will take some serious repair work. It's tough.... 2 losses to the champ. Another shot won't come his way for a long, long time. Phone Post 3.0

You're right he'll be whistling when he breathes for a while! Phone Post 3.0

choadler - I'm wondering what's next for Rory. That nose will take some serious repair work. It's tough.... 2 losses to the champ. Another shot won't come his way for a long, long time. Phone Post 3.0
I like Robbie but no one in that division is gonna hold the belt for a long time, Robbie is on fire but he's no spring chicken he could lose the belt his next fight. Rory will get another shot within 2 years I bet Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz - 
choadler - I'm wondering what's next for Rory. That nose will take some serious repair work. It's tough.... 2 losses to the champ. Another shot won't come his way for a long, long time. Phone Post 3.0
I like Robbie but no one in that division is gonna hold the belt for a long time, Robbie is on fire but he's no spring chicken he could lose the belt his next fight. Rory will get another shot within 2 years I bet Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, Robbie was close to losing last night.

I wonder who is next for Robbie..Hendricks?

TeamRenzo -
Tommy Gunnz - 

Agreed, Robbie was close to losing last night.

I wonder who is next for Robbie..Hendricks?
Nick Diaz via Anderson Silva Money Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz - 

Seriously, are the people saying Rory is done forgetting the career of the dude that beat him last night?

Who thinks GSP could take this version of Lawler? His takedown defense looked really good last night.

I think Rory has the physical tools to beat Robbie. It just seems like he possible doesn't have the mental sharpness to do it. I think throwing those elbows hurt Rory Phone Post 3.0

Was very surprised at the result here. I had money on Rory. Awesome fight though. I still think GSP would take Lawler, even though I'm a big fan of both. Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 -
Tommy Gunnz - 

Seriously, are the people saying Rory is done forgetting the career of the dude that beat him last night?

I'm not saying he's done just that I don't think he'll fight for the belt again against this champ. Gsp could imo almost immediately and sell tickets. Phone Post 3.0

bemsqua - Who thinks GSP could take this version of Lawler? His takedown defense looked really good last night.
I think the GSP when he retired beats Robbie easily, but no telling now with his ring rust. I still think GSP would win unless he just comes back for a paycheck (I highly doubt that would be the case) Phone Post 3.0

GSP is gone for good, imo. The only problems he had are between his ears and they aren't the kind a dominant champ comes back from.

Forget it. ESPECIALLY with the sponsor ban. The Reebok deal shut the door on the likes of GSP and Lesnar ever coming back.