"...with (Weidman), I'll worry about the weather"

"My challenge now is English. With the opponent, I’ll worry about the weather.” - Anderson Silva

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/anderson_silva_i_m_focused_on_learning_english_not_chris_weidman_298033

http://www.tatame.com.br/anderson-silva-afirma-que-renovacao-com-ufc-esta-se-encaminhando/

(blue help, get vtfu)

I think Weidman has a great future, but Anderson via TKO, 2nd round.

Would help, on phone. Voted up when I get to PC anyway. Good read Phone Post

Talks to renew the contract of Anderson Silva may be accompanied by fighter. This is because the Brazilian announced on Tuesday, in Rio de Janeiro, a partnership with a language course and can better understand the negotiations, in English, with the top hats of the UFC.

The fighter, who is entrepreneurial by Ed Soares and Jorge "Joinha" Guimarães, spoke about the new relationship with the Ultimate.

"The renovation is headed, we have more time to decide that.Let's see how it goes. "

With duel scheduled for July 06, against Chris Weidman at UFC 162, Anderson will combine the training with the English lessons, however, came when desconversou the name of his opponent."My challenge now is English. With the opponent, I'll worry about the weather, "said" Spider "excited about the new language.

"I've already started the tutoring. As I am away from preparation, is giving time to the classes, but it is a challenge. My teachers are getting heavy. It is important to learn English to inspire people who came from the same place as me. I'll have to study with great dedication. The English will serve for the rest of my life, because I live in Los Angeles. My children speak English and I suffer with it (laughs). "

The last appearance in the Octagon Anderson was in October last year at UFC Rio 3. Without putting the middleweight belt on the line, he knocked out Stephan Bonnar in the first round.

Don't worry about the VU.  Not necessary.

The Maia vs Weidman fight tells me that Anderson is still a massive favourite.

I respect the fuck out of Weidman and Maia is a fucking warrior and top 3 middle weight or ww IMO so I can understand why that fight was close. However, I haven't seen anything from Weidman that says he could put Anderson away standing. He has a chance to sub him but I don't see it happening

InspiritMick -

I respect the fuck out of Weidman and Maia is a fucking warrior and top 3 middle weight or ww IMO so I can understand why that fight was close. However, I haven't seen anything from Weidman that says he could put Anderson away standing. He has a chance to sub him but I don't see it happening

You do know that Weidman took the Maia fight with less then a weeks notice and wasn't training right? You can't judge him on that performance. Phone Post

Before fighting Maia:

"I took the fight on 10 days notice and the next day my uncle dies. Just doesn’t die, he fell on his face down stairs, smashed his face, and I had to clean up his blood,” Weidman recounted, his eyes welling. “I didn’t actually go to the funeral; I went to the wake the next two days. I wasn’t really able to train and on top of that I lose 32 pounds in that time frame."

Hookandshoot -
InspiritMick -

You do know that Weidman took the Maia fight with less then a weeks notice and wasn't training right? You can't judge him on that performance. Phone Post

Maia had the flu Phone Post 3.0

So it's hard to get any idea Phone Post 3.0

Hookandshoot - 
InspiritMick -

Fair point. That also means that Maia took Weidman on less than a weeks notice who is obviously nothing like Bisping stylistically who he was training for! That is a hell of a fighter to have to change up and fight even if he was coming up..... I personally think Maia is at least on Weidman's level and it was reflected in that fight and his utter domination of opponents since and before the Weidman fight. Maia is actually more proven. Both of those guys could possibly have their way with Anderson on the ground, I just doubt it, and I doubt Weidman will win.

InspiritMick -

Weidman fought on 1 week notice and had to cut 40 pounds in that 1 week. Phone Post 3.0

Kid Charlemagne -
Hookandshoot -
InspiritMick -

Maia had the flu Phone Post 3.0

K-1 Maia too Phone Post

Weidman: Maia:
- Wasn't training -Had the flu
-10 days notice
-32 lb weight cut VS
-Uncle dies
-scarred for life Phone Post 3.0

I think I am facing the age of the Weidman nuthugger. no more objective fans until after this fight goes down. Phone Post 3.0

I think Weidman will win by decision or submission. Because if he stands in front of Silva, Silva will DESTROY Weidman. But Weidman is a great wrestler and can submit Silva. I'm extremely confident that Weidman will walk away a champ! Phone Post 3.0

Maia more proven than Weidman. Fact Phone Post 3.0

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
InspiritMick - I think I am facing the age of the Weidman nuthugger. no more objective fans until after this fight goes down. Phone Post 3.0

Better than the Chael lunatics, though. Phone Post

Nothing is bad as the Diaz lunatics.

Weidman took the fight on 13 minutes notice and had to cut 136 lbs in that time!!!!

JK, I hope he can pull it off though.