Withdrawals from weed?

Damn guys. So I smoked everyday for 15 years. Averaged around 3 blunts a day. I quit smoking 3 days ago. I've been getting the chills all day, dry heaving, and my arms feel really tight. Am I having withdrawals? Phone Post 3.0

sounds like an infected testical Phone Post 3.0

Lol there is no physical effects from smoking weed. It's all mental my friend. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy I quit smoking after ten years about a week or more ago. I've been sick the last few days, freezing cold. Decided to take my temperature and it's 96.5. Very strange this thread popped up when it did. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ weed withdrawals! Phone Post

I haven't had waffles all week, think I'm starting to get the syrup shakes.

What made you decide to stop? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

JTA710 - Lol there is no physical effects from smoking weed. It's all mental my friend. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, don't listen to this guy. When you do anything on a regular basis for 15 years and then stop you will have a reaction to it. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

Sure you ain't just got a cold? Phone Post

Yeah I definitely get withdrawals, twisted vivid dreams that are so crazy, headaches, the worst is how shit masturbation/sex is for the first few weeks, your nut doesn't feel half as good when baked and I'm not rocky balboa Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - What made you decide to stop? Phone Post 3.0
Just time to grow up. I got a ten month old son and a two yr old daughter. Phone Post 3.0

RIP Jayreee Phone Post 3.0

lol, my palms r sweaty as hell Phone Post 3.0

I heard bath salts help
And please video after would be great Phone Post

Maybe it's the tobacco from all the "blunts". Phone Post

Philly sux!!! Go cowboys Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - The weed you've been smoking has managed to suppress the AIDS that've been infesting your body for the last decade. Now that you're off of the trees, death is free to pop in. Phone Post 3.0

As a doctor I can confirm this is most likely the case. Take 2 aspirin and call Magic Johnson in the morning.

Jayreeee -
sockeye - What made you decide to stop? Phone Post 3.0
Just time to grow up. I got a ten month old son and a two yr old daughter. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU good call Phone Post 3.0