Without starting a political, race or gun war.....

How do you view the views(not the actual actions) of people like Timothy McVeigh and other people who stand proud with combating a government that they feel oversteps their ground??

With issues like Ruby Ridge, WACO and other events that had fault on both sides, what can or should you do?  

We know that the government oversteps boundaries at times as well as citizens but unlike the citizens, you rarely see the government punished for it.  Because of the power positioning a citizen could possibly be locked away and the key thrown away.  Not saying this is the norm but it’s 100% possible and happens I’m sure. 

How do you go about getting justice when you know at times it’s only going to make things worse especially when it comes to challenging law enforcement? 

These are legit questions that I’m curious to see how some would go about answering. 

Taking innocent lives to promote your politics is morally wrong. What more needs to be said?

BarkLikeADog - Taking innocent lives to promote your politics is morally wrong. What more needs to be said?

this.

BarkLikeADog - Taking innocent lives to promote your politics is morally wrong. What more needs to be said?

That was his actions. TM is/was a piece of shit for doing what he did, no doubt! 

Now back to the actual point of my post.  We all know the “write your state reps” approach can be iffy so if you are legitamatly getting fucked over by feds, law officials, governments, etc...what do you do?  Attempt the legal way but then what?  Just take it?  

Petition government for redress. Rally others to do the same. Support politicians who represent your agenda. Run for office on your platform. Move somewhere more in line with your politics.

I'm addressing your question with McVeigh in mind, since that's how you initially framed the question. It was never that guy's job to remedy government's inequities at all, much less with violence.

The answers are very different if you are already in a gunfight you didn't start, & also if you are in one that you did start. It's not entirely clear which you are asking, but it doesn't seem that was your intent.

Seems the only way to ever win is to file a huge lawsuit against the government or officials that wronged you. Keeps you out of jail and you get paid. Doesn't usually fix the problem for the next person that will be wronged however. 

BarkLikeADog - Petition government for redress. Rally others to do the same. Support politicians who represent your agenda. Run for office on your platform. Move somewhere more in line with your politics.

I'm addressing your question with McVeigh in mind, since that's how you initially framed the question. It was never that guy's job to redress government's inequities with violence.

The answers are very different if you are already in a gunfight you didn't start, & also if you are in one that you did start. It's not entirely clear which you are asking, but it doesn't seem that was your intent.

stop reading my mind and typing out my responses for me.

BarkLikeADog - Petition government for redress. Rally others to do the same. Support politicians who represent your agenda. Run for office on your platform. Move somewhere more in line with your politics.

I'm addressing your question with McVeigh in mind, since that's how you initially framed the question. It was never that guy's job to remedy government's inequities at all, much less with violence.

Great response.  Now to take it further, say you are one of the Weavers in that situation at Ruby Ridge where you see the wrong first hand.  Same approach or do you let emotions/vengeance get more involved?  

NFABeeJay -
BarkLikeADog - Petition government for redress. Rally others to do the same. Support politicians who represent your agenda. Run for office on your platform. Move somewhere more in line with your politics.

Great response.  Now to take it further, say you are one of the Weavers in that situation at Ruby Ridge where you see the wrong first hand.  Same approach or do you let emotions/vengeance get more involved?  

This is one major area where we fail as Americans, we allow politicians and government employees to be a whole, rather than an individual. If we could hold the individual responsible there would be more accountability.

Didn't mean to quote.

Let's just skip ahead to the endgame: Are you thinking about going ham & blowing some shit up?

Nah, lol. I have a good life.  Only had a gun pulled on me twice and I was being an asshole both times.