Wiuff Says "It was a Huge Mistake:

To bring him into face light-heavyweight champ M'Pumbu and to compete in the Bellator tourney

http://fcfighter.com/post/travis-wiuff-%E2%80%9Cwhoever-made-the-decision-to-bring-me-in-made-a-huge-mistake%E2%80%9D

Tough talk

Wonder why this guy never got another shot in UFC?

I have no idea how that guy made 205. It didn't even look fair. Looked like a HW laying on a 185er. So yeah, it was a mistake, because that fight was balls.

Yeh he looked fucking huge for 205, must of not ate for amonth

Wuiff is a monster. He's one of those guys who can flux between weights and it doesn't kill him. Glad he won.

Plus Mpubu is naturally only 200lbs...that shit don't fly these days when you fight at 205 lbs.

can't read article.

why was it a mistake? is he going to fuck Bellator over if he gets the belt?

seems like they wouldn't mind him winning.

Wiuff is a monster.

What a cut.

Weight cutting to the extent he does it should be illegal. No idea how this guy could make 205

M'Pumbu at 185 in Bellator would WRECK guys.

Hopefully Bellator learned a lesson with that fight.

Wiuff is a great dude, wrapped his hands for one of his fights. Very likeable fellow.

The whole idea of having the champs fight in non title fights is idiotic. I hope that shows them it's a stupid idea. They now have a champ who has lost his last fight.

Hey guys! Im gna do my best to make my fights more exciting...I can promise you that. Thx for the support!

Travis Wiuff - Hey guys! Im gna do my best to make my fights more exciting...I can promise you that. Thx for the support!

you're the rightful 205 Bellator champion. Much respect sir!

Hey Travis, nice job.

How hard was the cut and how much did you cut? Phone Post

What happened to Wiuff? He was a buff monster when he fought against Babalu in the UFC. He seems much softer these days.

I think Goldberg said he cut from 300 pounds after his strict weight training regiment.

WheresBobbySouthworth - What happened to Wiuff? He was a buff monster when he fought against Babalu in the UFC. He seems much softer these days.

Pbbbbt... you didn't see him KTFO the guy he fought when I wrapped his hands. He brings it, and uses his skills to better his opponent. What a terrible idea...

He smashed MPB, his face was tore up.

Keith McKay - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - What happened to Wiuff? He was a buff monster when he fought against Babalu in the UFC. He seems much softer these days.

Pbbbbt... you didn't see him KTFO the guy he fought when I wrapped his hands. He brings it, and uses his skills to better his opponent. What a terrible idea...

He smashed MPB, his face was tore up.

I'm talking physique. He was muscular and cut. From when I've seen recent years, he's got extra fat on his frame and is nowhere near as muscular.

Linear Bellator champ! Wiuffs a stud! I never understand how he makes 205. Phone Post

Travis Wiuff - Hey guys! Im gna do my best to make my fights more exciting...I can promise you that. Thx for the support!

Go Get them man. Phone Post