Wladdy vs Sergei anyone?

Who else wants to see this fight?

Wlad gets KO'd in next fight. His reign will be the shortest as soon as he fights a puncher.

"Wlad gets KO'd in next fight. His reign will be the shortest as soon as he fights a puncher."

Not with emanuel stewart in his corner i think were goin to see him hang on to his belt for a while

Hard to imagine anyone in the division punching harder than Sam Peter right now...

I'd rather see Wlad fight Valuev.

TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rhaman will be fighting Maskaev next, so it looks like Wlad will be fighting Calvin Brock.

Brock by 5th round ko.

I would like to see Shaq fight Valuev (in the paint).

"Rhaman will be fighting Maskaev next, so it looks like Wlad will be fighting Calvin Brock. "

For someone named "Logic Rules" you've managed a giant logical break there. How does Rahman fighting Maskaev effect who Wlad fights next?

"Brock by 5th round ko."

Very doubtful. Brock is a solid fighter but nothing special. He hasn't faced anyone with anything remotely near Wlad's offensive capabilities.

"How does Rahman fighting Maskaev effect who Wlad fights next?"

Emmanuel said that. If I were I'd shut the fuck up about being logical.

Very doubtful. Brock is a solid fighter but nothing special. He hasn't faced anyone with anything remotely near Wlad's offensive capabilities.

It doesn't matter. Wlad will get hurt against a REAL HW.

"Wlad gets KO'd in next fight. His reign will be the shortest as soon as he fights a puncher."

Not with emanuel stewart in his corner i think were goin to see him hang on to his belt for a while"

No shit. And uh...I could have sworn that Sam Peter was umm...kind of a puncher...not to mention has no fucking neck...

"Emmanuel said that. If I were I'd shut the fuck up about being logical."

I just rewatched the interview. He clearly said that he may be fighting Brock, but he never said that Rahman fighting Maskaev was the cause of it. He said "he wants to unify the titles, I would like to see him fight Rahman or one of the other champions, but because of politics that may not happen."

"It doesn't matter. Wlad will get hurt against a REAL HW."

Like Sam Peter?

Logic, he has already fought the hardest puncher in boxing (recently)...(that being Sam Peter).... and Wlad survived and won a 12 round decision vs. Peter.

I do