WME laying down the subtle smackdown on CAA

So let me see if I have this right....

CAA backed fighters decide to form an association.....

GSP is eager as sh*t to get back in the cage but not at his current contract terms....WME aint budging for a second to give him his desired terms...the result, he claims free agency, yet has not exercised it for reasons one could assume is Zuffa's litigious muscle and willingness to tie him up in court....meanwhile he continues to sit on the side lines...1 CAA client down

Tim Kennedy on the last fight of his Zuffa contract gets fed Kelvin Gastelum at 205, proceeds to get lit up and stopped inside of 3 and somehow I feel like a contract renewal isn't in his future...2nd CAA client down

Now Cain Velasquez is being pulled from 207 although he says he can fight and HIS personal Dr cleared him....NSAC still decides to pull him....is it far fetched to assume that NSAC is acting on behalf of Zuffa who clearly want to keep Cain on the bench not making money and further more not potentially beating Werdum and competitng for the Heavyweight title....doesn't seem far fetched to me...3rd CAA client down

T.J is the only piece left standing....he already got passed up for a title shot for Garbrandt....he better STOP Lineker...don't even trust the judges to get this right...otherwise his future is bleak

Damn...I guess publicly backing CAA's association wasn't a prudent idea afterall....BTW, contrast that with Cowboy Cerrone's approach...he publicy backs CAA's association then intelligently recinds his backing...he is then met with co-main status for 206 and co-main status for UFC on FOX in Denver...a card he wanted on badly....funny how these things work out

WME laying that subtle smackdown....Check and Mate

*yawn*

Where is the cheese pizza involved?

Stea1th -

You ready to go down that rabbit hole bro?

seems logical, mma is a dirty business.

Rory Macdonald was the first casaulty.

We are easy to find.

We have all learned one thing from Entourage, and that is, Do not fuck around with Ari!!

Wait..... who is Cerrone fighting in Colorado???

Brock Lobster -

Wait..... who is Cerrone fighting in Colorado???

Oh wait is he fighting Masvidal?

Conspiracies about Cain being out are retarded.

Cain's personal doctor clearing him doesn't mean shit. Plenty of pro athletes who are deemed unable to perform can be cleared by thier own doctors.

The dude was publicly talking about the severity of his injuries leading up to the fight and how he couldn't even stand for minutes straight.

damnit i though this was about the wwe

Not sure if all of these are a concerted effort to take out those backing the CAA but certainly those fighters aren't going to be in WME'S good books. They probably won't be done any favors when booking fights or in contract negotiations.

CSWrestler -
Stea1th -

You ready to go down that rabbit hole bro?
He must love the cheese pizza

Macedawgg -

We are easy to find.

yes, Bjorn found you and like a pit bull he's not going to let go.

Bjorn is just looking to take over what MMAFA is doing... if anything they do (ali act, antitrust) acually transpires into something Bjorn is just preparing to intercept the ball and run away with it.

VTCO -

Cain's personal doctor clearing him doesn't mean shit. Plenty of pro athletes who are deemed unable to perform can be cleared by thier own doctors.

The dude was publicly talking about the severity of his injuries leading up to the fight and how he couldn't even stand for minutes straight.

because ufc and him knew he was out, but he refused to play the UFC's game. that the reason he gave us hints, by talking about his health in interviews. it was like a heads up. don't count on me, but the ufc tries to put me down

Morpheus1976 -
VTCO -

because ufc and him knew he was out, but he refused to play the UFC's game. that the reason he gave us hints, by talking about his health in interviews. it was like a heads up. don't count on me, but the ufc tries to put me down

That's just retarded. I think any AC in the states would pull a fighter planning to get back surgery following a fight. Cain is a moron for disclosing that and it honestly blows my mind considering he's always been so hush hush about his injuries

Someone is not a fan of fighters getting a bigger piece of the pie. Sad that people like OP are happy about what's happened so far

Jake95 -
Morpheus1976 -
VTCO -

That's just retarded. I think any AC in the states would pull a fighter planning to get back surgery following a fight. Cain is a moron for disclosing that and it honestly blows my mind considering he's always been so hush hush about his injuries

i think its an excellent pov. its really very rare a fighter is talking about injuries before a fight. no way this experienced ex champ is a moron.