wmma is going in a big decline

say andrade becomes champ

we have 3 man like champs who beat up feminine chicks

and 2 are lesbians(andrade and nunes)plus cyborg looks like a dude

idgaf but mainstream fans dont want to see dudes beat up women!!!

only hope is Joanna regaining and Mackenzie dern being the real deal!

Wrong

Same as when happens with all female sports when they become a little more prominent.

When the women’s fights came on tonight, I switched channels…I only care to watch Cyborg or Rousey…

WMMA is worthless.

Always has been.

If WMMA is full of masculine fighters, lacking femininity and sex appeal, might as well watch the bigger, faster, stronger male fighters.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

WMMA is worthless.

Always has been.

Yep. 

None of the WMMA fighters are feminine anymore. For years people shit on Gina for being "chubby" and always missing weight but now people are complaning that every high level womens fighter looks like a boy/man. You get what you ask for.

That’s because you focus on the looks, not the skill. Sad. 

In a weight sensitive sport, shock of shock… the female athletes that are seeing success have low body fat and less curves. On the other hand, their skill and athleticism is increasing.

Doom? Seems a reasonable trade to me, as I’m watching fights and fighters. I can get the curves and tatas elsewhere.

Eventually every competitive female fighter will look like a dude if the level of skill increases. De-sexualizing women fighters is bad for the sport and ratings considering over 90% of the viewing audience is men. 

Sure, but both at once...

mainstream fans don't really want to see mma, in general, gramps

wake up

Do they still do Lingerie Fighting Championship?  

Ryann Von Doom - 

White knight much?

BrckNoHitBk -

Wrong

You seem to be the only person on this forum still defending wmma.

There is a serious lack of talent in wmma. But for some reason it is continually shoved down our throats while ppvs and cable views continue to plummet. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't feel like I was watching amateurs fights. 75% of these girls don't belong on television.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

WattMell - 
ons ear - When the women's fights came on tonight, I switched channels..I only care to watch Cyborg or Rousey..
Yep. I started cooking and missed the whole fight even though it was on in the backround. What a shame that we have to endure a shitty wmma fight on almost every main card.

Yes and usuall more than one, even on the ppvs! Ugh

Ryann Von Doom -

The skill isnt the same. . And i dont mind most wmma fights, its just the truth tho

The first 30 WMMA fights in the UFC were very good. That's because Ronda was whooping ass and the other fights were great stylistic matchups. Now that the women have had to cycle through each other the quality and excitement is just not there very often anymore.