WMMA should die tonight

A 44 year old with a 9-8 MMA record fighting in the co-main event. This is the best we can do.

That should be the nail in the coffin. It’s over. I’m sick of good cards being derailed by a woman’s fight. Just like I don’t want to watch a women’s hockey game in between periods of the NHL. Let’s put this thing to rest.

39 Likes

Preliminary fights unless it is Rose, Johanna, Amanda or Valentina in the fight.

Rose especially deserves to be on any main card.

12 Likes

I hope so. But I dont think so.

I have to admit 97% of women’s fights bore the shit out of me. Even Meishas fight tonight I was just wanting it to end

9 Likes

This is the UFC, popularity trumps meritocracy. The sooner you accept that, the less mad you’ll be.

2 Likes

Should have died a long fucking time ago

4 Likes

Wut? In what world is WMMA popular?

10 Likes

I was paying only 35€/$/month for all of the UFC’s - and was canceling that deal like month ago, cos i got fed up with this shit. I’ll find the way to see the fight’s that i want to see, for free.

1 Like

The only reason it’s still in the UFC on MMA cards is because it’s not viable as a product on its own.

We all want it to fuck off to a WUFC where the weird cunts on here that think they are hot and the few legitimate fans can watch but it would never have any return on investment

4 Likes

WMMA = time for a bong rip

9 Likes

There are a handful of female fighters I like to watch but sadly the level of competition isn’t good enough.

2 Likes

LBGTQ

1 Like

Joanna vs Zhang was decent, but not much else.

You left off IA+, bigot

1 Like

OP is Key Rect

They don’t wanna be “cancelled” for leaving out women. There are a few that are good, but even those few are rarely tested due to the lack competition. If there are good fight, it’s usually the few good ones vs each other with cans crushed in between.

5 Likes

I’m a habitual complainer and fully agree, but I did start watching that fight yesterday. After 2 minutes I left. What a crapfest. How many cards have had its momentum derailed by a WMMA bout?

About 4-5 women fighters are worth watching. Simply no talent depth. The best really do seem legit though, and not just because of the low level of competition.

4 Likes

When people already complain so much about over saturation and shitty cards, it really doesnt help to put this stuff mid way on a card gaining momentum toward a main event.

The best example was conor v dustin. O Malley and Moutinho had shit kicking off then they threw that absolute abomination of a fight on next

It’s not but Meisha is somewhat of a “name”

This so much. I’m sick of it too.