WMMA should die tonight

It’s fun to watch, Kayla, Cyborg, Amanda, Rose and Valentina smesh their opponents like it’s UFC 1. I’ll tune to their fights for a good beat down. Ezzz not even fair!

Also, is it just me, or are there a lot of WMMA fighters in their late 30’s and 40’s as of late on the cards? On the opposite end, you have all of these incoming “prospects” who are like 3-0 fighting these older women. It’s a mess trying to place bets these days. Very little consistency. They all kind of suck other than the champs right now. Then Angela Hill fights on every card into a decision. Next weekend, there’s a girl that’s 6-6 fighting a 4-0 prospect. These things can happen in mma…

1 Like

Women’s MMA sucks. I stopped watching it years ago

5 Likes

sam winchester yawn GIF

They think we enjoy it so much that they topped this weekends card up with 4 chick fights
The rest of the card is not great, at-least it’s free
I’ll record and fast forward through it later on

Women’s fights is my 15 minute powerbreak. I use it for mixing drinks or taking a shower while they bark their way to a decision.

1 Like

Why doesn’t UFC just have separate MMA and WMMA events? There would be zero complaints.

Lol because it would be like the WNBA

3 Likes

The bottom line, WMMA was built around Ronda Rousey. She carried the whole thing, she was the complete sellable package.

With her gone, there’s a big gaping hole (heh) left behind. Female fighters on average just aren’t that interesting. There aren’t enough Rondas left to keep it viable.

We keep telling ourselves that WMMA is just behind the men, like early UFCs and that it’ll inevitable catch up. Will it though? We’re coming close to the end of that promise.

1 Like

Wmma was never right behind the men’s. Lol at that delusion. Jr high boys could kick the ass of pro women fighters

3 Likes

Well, I mean in terms of skill levels. That’s always been the hope that WMMA’s skill level would catch up to the men’s given enough time.

But just like the WNBA is like watching a middle-aged men’s rec league at the YMCA. On average they just don’t have the same physicality as the men. They’ll never be as exciting or interesting as their male counterparts.

It was pretty clear what you meant greg was having a brain fart

Outside the very top females at this point I have zero interest in watching them

Hell no

1 Like

That’s funny too because the UG loves shitting on the ring girls and saying the fighters are hot. Shows how weird this place is

*this is life

A slight modification to the woman’s fight gear would be enough to make the female fights a nice distraction between the real fights. I bet if you could see theyr asses in the cage, everybody would want them to stay.

I would much prefer banging Valentina Shevchenko over any ring girl.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey man everyone gets their opinion. I would take any ring girl over any UFC fighter on any day.

Even post baby Arianny