Woah, Black Betty wanted ham not... sausage?

GLENDALE - A woman who received sausage instead of bacon on her McDonald's breakfast sandwich was so angered over her botched order that she allegedly went behind the counter and pushed a 17-year-old female employee to the ground at 10:49 a.m. Sunday, March 18.

The woman originally ordered a bacon breakfast sandwich through the drive-thru at the McDonald's at 5344 N. Port Washington Road. When she received the wrong sandwich, she threw the bag at the employee and said, "What the (expletive) is this? I didn't order no sausage biscuit."

The manager of the McDonald's apologized to the woman and corrected her order, but several minutes later, the woman came inside the restaurant, cut in line and started yelling at the employee because she still did not get the bacon sandwich.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: Get the latest North Shore news in your feed

She berated the employee and the manager, saying, "I know you people only make two (expletive) cents an hour." The manager refunded the woman in cash, but the customer was still angry.

The woman walked behind the counter to continue arguing with the manager. A 17-year-old female employee tried to intervene, and the woman pushed the intervening employee. The 17-year-old female hit her head on the french fry station and then hit her head on the ground, according to police.

The customer, accompanied by a second woman, walked out of the restaurant, got into a car and fled. The 17-year-old employee was taken to the hospital to get checked out. She did not get burned by the fry grease.

Police plan to pursue felony assault charges against the woman who pushed the employee. The Glendale Police Department is asking anyone with information about either of the women pictured in the surveillance camera footage to call 414-228-1753.

Can they really say she "fled".
That implies a swift escape doesn't it?
Lumbered, slogged, plodded, or waddled maybe.

Munk - Can they really say she "fled".

It does say that she got into a car and fled.

With a powerful enough engine, I don't see why not.

If This Were Aposiopetic - 
Munk - Can they really say she "fled".

It does say that she got into a car and fled.

With a powerful enough engine, I don't see why not.

You're right, in that order it can count as fled.

Poor car.

Thanks Fake Pie. The OG really appreciates the hours you spend scouring the net for these videos. I can only imagine how fulfilling it must be to come across such gems. Keep up the good work. 

"What the (expletive) is this? I didn't order no sausage biscuit."

Hahahaha. 

This should be a death penalty case imo

Flavorful - 

Thanks Fake Pie. The OG really appreciates the hours you spend scouring the net for these videos. I can only imagine how fulfilling it must be to come across such gems. Keep up the good work. 

I know you thought that was clever, but I've said many times, I pull them all from here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/

So no scouring, doesn't take hours. I look at the site for my own amusement and post the ones that are easy to embed that I think you guys will like here. MINUTES OF MY LIFE MAN!!!! OH NOOOOOEEEESSS!!!

Cool post though.

Flavorful - 

Triggered

She'd probably do well to skip a few breakfasts.

Flavorful - 

Wait until he posts the one of you mother getting deep dicked by livestock. That one's a hoot

Munk -
Flavorful - 

Triggered

Not triggered. I just find these kinds of videos depressing and wonder what kind of person it takes to watch a bunch of them and say hey, this is gonna get some great LOLs on the OG!

I feel pity for the dregs of society. I guess I'm just not a good Christian like you, right? A Christian who finds the more human misery, the more there is to laugh at.

Carry on, man. Get your rocks off. 

Flavorful - 
Munk -
Flavorful - 

Triggered

Not triggered. I just find these kinds of videos depressing and wonder what kind of person it takes to watch a bunch of them and say hey, this is gonna get some great LOLs on the OG!

I feel pity for the dregs of society. I guess I'm just not a good Christian like you, right? A Christian who finds the more human misery, the more there is to laugh at.

Cool. See ya!

Flavorful -

Ignore this pussy FP.  Maybe he will scurry back to Sherdog or Tumblr.

The OG DOES appreciate the effort you put into this.

Yossarian -

This should be a death penalty case imo

Girl already got shoved and hit her head. I think that's punishment enough for fucking up an order twice.

Bam-ba-Lam

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

"What the (expletive) is this? I didn't order no sausage biscuit."

Hahahaha. 

The OG has really gotten lazy with new catchphrases in the last few years.

I vote we adopt this one.

Fake Pie -
Flavorful - 
Munk -
Flavorful - 

Triggered

Cool. See ya!

Ya...

I actually prefer the sausage biscuit to the bacon.

More girth, and more fulfilling......beep