Woke up with a sore testicle

My left nut feels like someone kicked it while i was asleep. Should i be concerned or did i just squish it in my sleep? Phone Post

Probably aids Phone Post 3.0

Feel it for a lump or cyst.

Chances are you either slept wrong, or it's epididymitis.

Reach behind the testicles and close to the taint for a rash-like texture.  That's the diplodocus if you find it.  RIP....

SnapLocally - Feel it for a lump or cyst.

Chances are you either slept wrong, or it's epididymitis.

It hurts to much to touch it. Phone Post

I meant hurts two much. Phone Post

Blue balls?

I remember once I was with a chick, when I was like 16. We were fooling around all night, kissing, rubbing etc.. So I basically had a hard on for hours, but never came. The next morning, my nut was swollen up like 3 times the size, and fucking hurt like hell. I had a bat, went to sleep and it was back to normal the next day. Phone Post 3.0

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/male-reproductive-system/10-causes-of-testicular-pain.htm

No, not blueballs, unless my dog was licking my ear while i was sleeping. Phone Post

Kamakosmo - Had a bat??

Wat? Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power -
Kamakosmo - Had a bat??

Wat? Phone Post

Sorry. It's an Aussie term for wank. Phone Post 3.0

No, i had to cum to work, no time for a wake and wank. Phone Post

Maybe you twisted your tubes up during the night. Try gripping the scrotum and twisting really hard in the opposite direction.

It feels better now. I think i may have slept on it wrong. Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - 

It feels better now. I think i may have slept on it wrong. Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power imo.

I get this.

If its swollen, get to the hospital ASAP. It could be a testicular torsion.  If untreated, you can loose the testcial.  It happened to me as a kid, and it sucked.

Lol at all the responses.

I think that guy with the 100# nut sack said he hurt his in his sleep and that started the problem? Phone Post 3.0