Woke up with hearing hearing loss in right ear

Wtf?

When I listen with my right ear, sounds like a wall almost and I hear like a morse code when someone talks. Weird. Didn't have a cold or anything. Phone Post 3.0

Do you use Q-Tips to clean your ears? If so you might have to go to a doctor to get your ears flushed out.

Well you're definitely doing the right thing coming to the OG instead of a doctor. :) Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers. Phone Post 3.0

Could be a clogged ear canal. It has happened to me. Doctor put something in it to soften the wax, then irrigated it with something like a turkey baster. Big chunks of wax came out Phone Post 3.0

R00STER - Well you're definitely doing the right thing coming to the OG instead of a doctor. :) Phone Post 3.0
Whew, I knew it was the right decision Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Could be a clogged ear canal. It has happened to me. Doctor put something in it to soften the wax, then irrigated it with something like a turkey baster. Big chunks of wax came out Phone Post 3.0
What symptoms did you have? Phone Post 3.0

Ear infection Phone Post 3.0

myKingdom - Ear infection Phone Post 3.0
I hope it's just an infection, I've been reading some horrific shit Phone Post 3.0

Get your ears cleaned man. You can get an irrigation system at walgreens. But the dr would be best Phone Post 3.0

Is there a dick stuck in it? Phone Post 3.0

rubbermonkey - Get your ears cleaned man. You can get an irrigation system at walgreens. But the dr would be best Phone Post 3.0
My sister in law is an ER doctor, she said to get the Ear Wax irrigation system before trying anything else. Thanks man VU and everyone else on this thread Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Could be a clogged ear canal. It has happened to me. Doctor put something in it to soften the wax, then irrigated it with something like a turkey baster. Big chunks of wax came out Phone Post 3.0
All of a sudden my ear felt like it was "closed". Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
uniquetechnique -
All of a sudden my ear felt like it was "closed". Phone Post 3.0
No weird ringing? Phone Post 3.0

Rest assured You've come to the right place for medical advice. Clogged ears is usually a side affect of pre constipation. Although you may have no symptoms of constipation believe me, it is on its way. Its in your best interest to perform an immediate enima.
You are welcome. Phone Post 3.0

My coworker had that same exact thing this week, ended up just being an infection. He had no pain, just loss of hearing. Phone Post 3.0

OP I just had this same situation. Woke up one morning and my ear was clogged, no pain, but plenty of ringing. I felt like everything was 20 feet away and could barely comprehend anything. Made an appointment for a Monday morning and actually wished my weekend were over to get it taken care of. I got so desperate that I went to the local Pharmacy and got their irrigation system. It was a waste of money.

Went to the doctor on Monday, found out I had a wax build up from a sinus infection. They irrigated that sucker with hydrogen peroxide and water and the relief was instant. I'll bet yours is the same thing. Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

I had an issue a few years ago. Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't hear out of one ear. Felt squishy in there and I heard ringing. I assumed something was ruptured and expected the worst.

I went to an ENT and he pulled a YUGE piece of wax out of my ear. Looked like a caterpillar. Disgusting.

Poop Doodle - I had an issue a few years ago. Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't hear out of one ear. Felt squishy in there and I heard ringing. I assumed something was ruptured and expected the worst.

I went to an ENT and he pulled a YUGE piece of wax out of my ear. Looked like a caterpillar. Disgusting.

FYI, I also tried the ear wax removal stuff from the pharmacy and it just made it all worse. Just see an ENT.

AlexAssassin - OP I just had this same situation. Woke up one morning and my ear was clogged, no pain, but plenty of ringing. I felt like everything was 20 feet away and could barely comprehend anything. Made an appointment for a Monday morning and actually wished my weekend were over to get it taken care of. I got so desperate that I went to the local Pharmacy and got their irrigation system. It was a waste of money.

Went to the doctor on Monday, found out I had a wax build up from a sinus infection. They irrigated that sucker with hydrogen peroxide and water and the relief was instant. I'll bet yours is the same thing. Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck! OK, I guess I'll dry the drops out later. Gonna take my girls out to the lake and after try it, then I'll just head to my Doctors or ER tomorrow depending how long I have to wait with my Doc