WOKEFISH dating tactic

Currently there is a new term called “wokefish”, which refers to a dating tactic wherein guys pretend to be highly progressive so as to bait gullible young woke females into bed.  Love the term but I’m not sure about the tactic.  I wish guys luck with that. Genuinely woke males are generally effeminate and often very soft and unmanly in all aspects, So a genuinely unwoke man with normal masculine qualities, operating under guise, might be the drink of water the young wokestresses are starving for.  Wonder what the success rate is for a real player doing this?

I was a doctor, a lawyer, a senator's son
Brad Pitt's brother and a man on the run
Anything I thought would get the job done

1 Like

I've done it twice in my single days. Once to fuck a ridiculously hot 9/10 Columbian chick whom I told I was bisexual and again to bang a 8.5/10 Portuguese goth model whom I told I was pansexual. The Columbian girl wanted to have a threesome with me and another dude and I was like "Sounds awesome! Maybe we should just fuck 1 on 1 first to get aquainted!". I told my wife the stories and she said I was a disgusting pig. I told her it was no different than females wearing makeup, I've woken up next to plenty of dames whose face wiped off on the pillow overnight and I wanted to chew my arm off to get out from under them and escape.

3 Likes

MrChainBlueLightning -

Haha! 

Where is this from?

havomaster -
MrChainBlueLightning -

Haha! 

Where is this from?

Sogflop - 

I've done it twice in my single days. Once to fuck a ridiculously hot 9/10 Columbian chick whom I told I was bisexual and again to bang a 8.5/10 Portuguese goth model whom I told I was pansexual. The Columbian girl wanted to have a threesome with me and another dude and I was like "Sounds awesome! Maybe we should just fuck 1 on 1 first to get aquainted!". I told my wife the stories and she said I was a disgusting pig. I told her it was no different than females wearing makeup, I've woken up next to plenty of dames whose face wiped off on the pillow overnight and I wanted to chew my arm off to get out from under them and escape.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sogflop -

This guy gets it.