Wolfenstein Spear of Destiny

I have a Wolfenstein 3D Spear of Destiny game for sale. This is not a copy. This is the original in the box with all booklets, etc. Rather than go through the hassle of selling this on flea-bay, I'd rather sell it here. It is the "super cd pack" version:
Spear of Destiny game, Mission 2: Return to Danger, Mission 3: Ultimate Challenge, Hint Books for all three missions, and a map generator. If you're intersted please leave an e-mail address for me.

Shit! Dude do u also have the original doom? I want to fire up my 386 and get ur uptodate games installed ASAP!!

LOL at 386.

486 is where its at

"Shit! Dude do u also have the original doom? I want to fire up my 386 and get ur uptodate games installed ASAP!!"

• Alright, name a good current game, wise ass.

it's worth it as a collector's edition.

LOL I miss playing that

Alright, name a good current game, wise ass.

Ever heard of  DIG DUG,  ASSHOLE??

Get with the times!

Bubbble Bobble shits all over that Dig Dug crap.

"Ever heard of DIG DUG, ASSHOLE??"

• That's your up-to-date game? Seriously, what's a good current game. Don't be afraid to answer. I'm sure that you're up on the current great games, and can give me a suggestion that really stands out. And please don't bother with the obvious games that everyone already owns or has played. I'm expecting more than that. A real hidden gem.

"it's worth it as a collector's edition."

• That was kind of the point. I figured that rather than throw it out, someone here would have a nostalgic interest in the game, and would like to own it (again?).

"LOL I miss playing that"

• I figured that someone else would too. Oh well, E-Bay time.

SRBEN...the game that isn't bieng talked about on here, that I dig is Condemned (even though it makes no sense, the game is real good). Try that out.

Ubersoldier is awesome too if you want to get a really good laugh at a horrible game.

Cut and paste a link to it....I'd like to see it.