wolfsschanze gym

see thread title. worst gym name ever.

and the ufc promotes them lol.

Stop being a retard.

I'm sure that is why Rampage trains there.

yes. because im the asshole who names my gym after one of hitlers compounds.

whitejoe - yes. because im the asshole who names my gym after one of hitlers compounds.
Listen fuckface, the name of their gym is ENGLISH and it's called the Wolf's lair. They are not called Wolfsschanze. The term Wolfsschanze means a rampart and not a lair. It's a misnomer that has stuck. The proper German word for Lair is Höhle or Lager.

Even IF they did call it the Wolf's Lair it's still has nothing to do with Hitler. Now enjoy your VTFDs.

From wekipedia.. Not that the gym has anything to do with Hitler... just looked it up for gp

Wolf's Lair is the standard English name for Wolfsschanze, Adolf Hitler's first World War II Eastern Front military headquarters, one of several Führerhauptquartier (Führer Headquarters) or FHQs located in various parts of Europe. The complex, which was built for Operation Barbarossa, the 1941 German invasion of the Soviet Union, was located in the Masurian woods, about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) from the small East Prussian town of Rastenburg, now K?trzyn in Poland.

The original bunker system was constructed by Organisation Todt, but the later planned enlargement was never finished; the expansion work was stopped only a few days before the Russian advance to Angerburg (now W?gorzewo), only 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) away.

Hitler first arrived at the Wolf's Lair late on the night of 23 June 1941,[1] and departed for the last time on 20 November 1944. Overall, he spent over 800 days there during that 3+1?2-year period.

The complex was destroyed and abandoned on 25 January 1945. The remains are located in Poland at the hamlet of Gier?o?

Ausgepicht 
Even IF they did call it the Wolf's Lair it's still has nothing to do with Hitler. Now enjoy your VTFDs.

HEY IDIOT. google wolfslair. the first return is the mma team. EVERY OTHER LINK IS ABOUT HITLER.

stupid fucking name. your a midget for arguing otherwise lol.

whitejoe - HEY IDIOT. google wolfslair. the first return is the mma team. EVERY OTHER LINK IS ABOUT HITLER.

stupid fucking name. your a midget for arguing otherwise lol.
Hey idiot, I speak German and English fluently. I don't care how many links show up about Hitler, I know what the words mean. You are a moran or a troll if you think Wolf's Lair has anything to do with Hitler.

Do a GIS search of the words 'Schanze', 'Höhle' and 'Lager', then promptly kill yourself.

Trolling is a bannable offense and you are just guaranteeing you get enough VTFDs to attract Kriokrir and get this thread frozen.

google and wikipedia are wrong and you are correct?
lolol

its a stupid name. didn't say they're hanging ss banners over the gym, but they should of called it something less definitively evil.

Man, people don't even troll cleverly any more. Have you considered trolling the Sesame Street website?

have you taken basic arithmetic? 1+2=3, btw.