Wolverine: The Best There Is #1

Bluenamer help please.

Thanks Calebcb!

[/quote] 

hated the art....story wasn't particularly interesting.

Could have done without Wolverine dancing and cutting girls hair.  Better than Batman Inc., but that's not really saying much.  

It took a turn I did not appreciate.

It's almost like the first and second halves are from two totally different books. 

I didn't much care for it. Wolverine seemed out of character.

Not so keen on the art either, horrible colour choices imo. Thanks for posting mate though.

FUCK!!! I didn't like this book until the guy in the background on the last page...

Wearing the cowboy hat with a purple cape...?!>?!?

Whatsisname...Regenerative powerwers topping even deadpool, bubble gun in hand...hallucinative powers, if I'm not mistaken...

Juan Jose Ryp is a fucking god.

However it seems with his Marvel work they really tone down his detail. Check out his Avatar work to see the real amazing stuff.

Alder Hiss - FUCK!!! I didn't like this book until the guy in the background on the last page...

Wearing the cowboy hat with a purple cape...?!>?!?

Whatsisname...Regenerative powerwers topping even deadpool, bubble gun in hand...hallucinative powers, if I'm not mistaken...

Madcap

Madcap should make this interesting.

Yes, that's the guy!

And honestly, I didn't even notice that Ryp was penciling. He should really never be coloured so fully, it really diminishes all the line work he does.

And is that Tiger Shark with them?

Thanks for posting.  Didn't like the SNIKT pannels.

what the fuck was that?!?!

That was garbage,thanks for posting though.

I now regret posting this for him after seeing Wolverine get his Zohan on.

I didn't care for it. Art was decent, but Wolverine was WAAAAY out of character...far worse than even in his Larry Hamma days.