Woman beater received Knee of Justice

5 Likes

Crazy

1 Like

That fucking knee was gorgeous!

4 Likes

Daaaayum that knee was a beaut

The knee of ultimate justice for the win!!

Someone is a Capt. Falcon main.

In for later

He took such massive risks. I would not have. For a stranger, with my kid inside the vehicle? Sorry, but nope.

Having a gun in his hand yet going for hand to hand fighting. That's reaaaall dangerous.

But yeah, beautiful knee, and it's good that the good guy wins... and that the cop didn't shoot him!

1 Like

Later

Lenny Kravitz has fallen on hard times.

Flatlined!

Sprawl'n'Stall -

He took such massive risks. I would not have. For a stranger, with my kid inside the vehicle? Sorry, but nope.

Having a gun in his hand yet going for hand to hand fighting. That's reaaaall dangerous.

But yeah, beautiful knee, and it's good that the good guy wins... and that the cop didn't shoot him!

Sprawl'n'Stall

3 Likes

BruteDion -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Sprawl'n'Stall

LOL!

Sprawl'n'Stall - 

I thought I was the only one. That was INSANE! You have a gun. The guy sees you have a gun. If you close, and he gets the better of you, you know he is very likely going to try and wrestle that gun from you and cap you if he gets it.

You have the gun. You tell the girl or whoever to call the cops. You tell the guy if he moves you will shoot his leg. If he moves, you shoot his leg. Or hell, if you worried that might get you in trouble, you tell the girl to move behind you. You tell the guy to get on his way. Any closer and he gets a bullet. Then if he does come at you you can cap him no prob.

But to put away you gun and go in for hand to hand combat with an obviously emotionally unstable guy??? INSANE!!!!

BruteDion -
Sprawl'n'Stall - He took such massive risks. I would not have. For a stranger, with my kid inside the vehicle? Sorry, but nope.

Sprawl'n'Stall

Exactly what I was thinking!  Hahaha

Nice knee. Really took the fight out of the guy 

That was really fucking cool. 

Sprawl'n'Stall - 

Agree. Beautiful knee but if my kids were in the car I wouldn't have confronted the suspect like that.

Should have shot him 

Thai Dye - 

That was really fucking cool. 

This