Woman fighting back against anti white racism LOL

In October 2020, I began speaking out about how my then-employer, Smith College, had become beholden to a toxic, divisive ideology in which the color of a person’s skin is treated as more important than their individual character. Under this new orthodoxy, I and other white employees at Smith were constantly treated as “less than” because of our race. If we complained or expressed discomfort, we were told this was just a sign of our “white privilege.” Meanwhile, we were expected to apply these same stereotypes to the students in our care, something that felt deeply wrong to me. It felt like — I’m just going to call it what it is here — racism.  

After bringing an internal complaint made no difference, I decided to take a public stand against these dehumanizing policies and practices at Smith College in a series of YouTube videos. My hope was that I could not only improve working conditions for staff at Smith — many of whom confided in me about their own experiences but were too fearful to speak out —  but for working people everywhere who suffer under similar policies in their workplaces.

Smith responded by placing me on a leave and putting me under investigation. During this time, I was offered a settlement in exchange for my silence.

I can’t lie: the financial security was tempting. But in the end, it came down to a choice between comfort and freedom. I chose freedom.

Since I cannot return to the psychologically abusive environment at Smith without further jeopardizing my mental and physical health — and that of my two children — I have decided to leave the college. You can read my resignation letter here.

But my fight has not ended. In some ways it has just begun. Please join me in standing up to a divisive, destructive ideology that threatens to tear our country apart. Help me hold Smith College accountable for its actions in a court of law.

FINALLY

THIS IS HOW ITS DONE

HELP HER!!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-jodi-stand-up-to-smith-college

9 Likes

$155,103 raised of $150,000 goal

Hot damn!  Fight against racism!  Love it.

TTT

“ATTENTION: GoFundMe has placed a hold on all funds fundraiser “under review” – I fear this is for ideological reasons. If this is true, it only demonstrates the magnitude of what we are up against.”

of course it's for ideological reasons

Fighting -

GoFundme will screw her over.

thread title shouldn't have the LOL

academia and this country, in gneeral, are obsessed with race and skin color

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

Black

1 Like

good job. She might be able to find a civil rights lawyer to take the case on contingency. 

![](upload://lXBPMOPvfiDCSRGXbwaL6hqMcNn.jpeg)

But they put fundraisers for the rioters at the top of the list.

Fighting -

Annnnnnnd they've placed the GFM on hold, lol. Actually, it's not funny.

Edit: I was able to donate. Did not have the balls to allow my donation and name to be public.

this is what systemic racism looks like

1 Like

I don't trust GFM anymore anyway.

Within the past month I donated to two different OGers via GFM on two different cards.

Both cards got hit with fraudulent charges within the next two weeks.

Altofsky -

Within the past month I donated to two different OGers via GFM on two different cards.

Right. It couldn't be from renewing that subscrption to Latin Inches?

That type of racism is widespread. At my former employer, the big boss would take all the black employees to lunch and make them feel special once a month. They come swaggering back in carrying their leftovers, gloating all loud and shit. Cable you want some of my shrimp tacos, Im full.

They were the biggest fucking whining babys I have ever seen. Anytime they dont get their way, they go straight to the big boss. Fuck the chain of command. Exception a few of them, as a group laziest work avoiding mother fuckers I have ever seen. 

I'd be happy to give her a good rogering to keep her morale up

1 Like

Good for her. Fuck SMith College and all the others like it. This shit is over the top.

scrapdo - 
Altofsky -

Right. It couldn't be from renewing that subscrption to Latin Inches?

Nope. It was from the Only Fans page for “Veiny and Uncut Johnny”.

Altofsky -

I didn't connect it at the time, but I donated to the gfm cami set up for choadler, and my card was hit with fraudulent charges this week.