Woman gets punched after Jets game

Has he been arrested?

The NFL is going to be forced to stop the tailgate parties and serving alcohol at games. Way too many scraps and belligerent people. I went to a Bills game ages ago and they were playing the Dolphins during an ice storm and some poor bastard wearing a Dolphins jersey got busted open real bad. Joe stevens vs bj penn bad. People were throwing empty bottles, ice balls, you name it. Fucking scary how quickly it escalated. Phone Post 3.0

I dont know guys.. Jets fans are fairly punchable. Phone Post

LOL at "confronted" ... she hit him first the dumb cunt.

Damn. That lady was all like "yeah fuck you man, take that!" WHAP!!!!...."Oh shit, umm I'm not about that life".lol Phone Post

enzoamore -
tetris - The NFL is going to be forced to stop the tailgate parties and serving alcohol at games. Way too many scraps and belligerent people. I went to a Bills game ages ago and they were playing the Dolphins during an ice storm and some poor bastard wearing a Dolphins jersey got busted open real bad. Joe stevens vs bj penn bad. People were throwing empty bottles, ice balls, you name it. Fucking scary how quickly it escalated. Phone Post 3.0

Strange. I have been to over 200 NHL games,Most of them in Toronto but also Buffalo, Tampa, Montreal and Vancouver. I never seen even one fight . Ever,
I was also at the first 5 UFC's and ever seen a fight there either. In fact the best fans were those guys at early UFC. The group was really tight knit and cool.

I still remember Ruas being lifted up on people's shoulders in Buffalo and how every one was so happy for him.
I have never seen a fight at an NHL either. Have you been to a Bills game? The tailgating is EPIC...lots of booze. Phone Post 3.0

It's always been that way, I live near there, you should have seen when the Bills when they were in their heyday. In the early 1990's it got out of hand.

Had it coming Phone Post

J E T S

Jets

Jets

Jets

Outkaster - Has he been arrested?

For what?

Outkaster - It's always been that way, I live near there, you should have seen when the Bills when they were in their heyday. In the early 1990's it got out of hand.
Yeah, the game i went to was late 90's early 2000's. I promised myself to never go again. It was madness. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - I dont know guys.. Jets fans are fairly punchable. Phone Post
Vtfu for the most true statement ever posted on the internets Phone Post 3.0

Go to some Ranger-Islander games you'll see brawls in the stands...Flyer and Devil fans get rowdy too Phone Post 3.0

BaconRage - 

Want to act like a guy prepare to be treated like one

This

I will probably do almost anything to avoid a fight but if I'm pushed so far that I have to fight I'm going to punch whatever threat is in front of me and run away.

Any girl that swings on a man should be expected to get punched... PERIOD. And any white knights should be expected to lose Man card.

I've seen one fight at a sporting event out of the 50-60 I've been to and a penguins fan got out of line at a flyers game and got his ass beat.

I lie, only saw one in the states there was a riot in the away section during a charlton brentford game I was at in London. Phone Post 3.0

I'm ok with that punch.

Evidently, this dude murdered someone back in the day...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-fan-punches-female-new-england-patriots-fan-exit-video-102113

Monday, as details about the alleged assailant surfaced, an even more alarming story came to light, as a report in the New York Daily News said the man has served prison time for killing another man.

According to the report, the alleged assailant is named Kurt Paschke, a Long Island man who reportedly did time in the 1990s for fatally stabbing a 17-year-old. The story makes other rather startling claims, as well:

• Paschke's mom, who attended the game with her son, defends his actions in the incident at the stadium, saying he was coming to her defense. "He’s the victim, really," she told the paper.

• The family of the teen killed in the stabbing, Henri Ferrer, believes Paschke did only three years because his father was a Suffolk County police officer.

• Paschke's father, also named Kurt and now retired, helped push to get a man befriended by his son in prison to have his conviction for killing his parents successfully overturned

IDOHARM - She absorbed that punishment pretty well, I'm sure that isn't the first time she's let a man hit her. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0