Woman on ten dollar bill !! Who ?

I think Harriet Tubman would be a good choice

justingore -

Leslie Knope

Winner! Phone Post 3.0

I think Rupaul should cover just about every base with the PC crowd

okiebug - Barbara Bush would be barely noticable but I vote for Sara Palin.
Palin would make the Libs burn the country down!

I nominate Ann Coulter. Make both sides pissed off Phone Post 3.0

Tubman. It's always Tubman.

Traci Lords.

shen - 

This is part of a push from the radical left to remove ALL of the founding fathers, one by one from our currency.

Next goal is to get Andrew Jackson off the $20.

They started with Hamilton because 95% of Americans have no idea who he was. It would be way too hard to start with Gerorge Washington.

This move is the "feel good" opening salvo of that is a much more comprehensive long term gold.

Put a woman, then a person of color,then a DIFFERENT person of a different color. The thing is to get rid of all the "old, white men" who --as we have all been indoctrinated by the radicals who own the public education system to believe,  were completely evil.

I'll give you Hamilton but Andrew Jackson is not a founding father.

Shogun of Harlem - 
Shogun of Harlem - Never. Alexander Hamilton founded the US monetary system and was the first Secretary of the Treasury. Phone Post 3.0
I just saw on yahoo that's going to happen. God help our fucking pc country. Phone Post 3.0

This...

Shogun of Harlem - Harriet Tubman - you mean a person who broke the law hiding fugitives?

How about Betsy Ross?
We don't need to be promoting a woman who knew how to sow. That's demeaning to women. Phone Post 3.0

CountMarkula - This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let's take a founding father off and put some brod who didn't amount to anything on it because she is black and had a vagine. I'm actually insulted and offended by that idea. Why not give her a half cent piece, since that's about all she's worth. Phone Post 3.0

Whoopi goldberg Phone Post 3.0

This is ridiculous. Hamilton was a legit Founding Father, Revolutionary War soldier, one of the authors of the Federalist Papers, creator of our monetary system, first Secretary of the Treasury.

rufus - 

This is ridiculous. Hamilton was a legit Founding Father, Revolutionary War soldier, one of the authors of the Federalist Papers, creator of our monetary system, first Secretary of the Treasury.

Yes, but what percentage of Americans do you think know any of that?

shen - 
rufus - 

Yes, but what percentage of Americans do you think know any of that?

Not many. Fuck it, let's put Oprah or Taylor Swift on it.

Kelly Wells Phone Post 3.0

I think the rules are that it has to be someone who has passed away. I don't think it can be anyone still living. Phone Post 3.0

unclephilly - Traci Lords.

takes a seat over there

fuuuuuu

J Macc 01 - Here's to hoping for a naked Jessica Biel.
In Phone Post 3.0

they need to start replaying that oreo commerical to give the general public a history lesson

"AWAN BURRR"

who?

"AWAAAAN BURRRR!"

"AWAN BURR?"

got milk?

Meh...money is one thing.

Just wait until they go after Mt. Rushmore.